where are all the girls at?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by natemic, Jan 14, 2007.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Time will tell.....

Good luck to ya JD:thumbsup: i think it'll be fine,iv been with non toker girls before who REALLY didnt mind and just accepted it as part of my make up/persona.If she likes ya enough JD she'll overlook such a minor thing.....it's like you not liking dogs or cats say,would it stop you from seeing her?Good start to 2007 then JD:wink:

Are we gonna see you starting threads about our fav love songs soon as opposed to our fav depressing songs?:wink:All the best to ya JD,we all need a bit of luck and happiness at the start of a new year,me and the mrs just got a new place to live for the new baby arriving so im happy to:) Peace:pimp:

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

some are cautionary tales though..or past tense experiences.

This is true natemic,but always remember a lot of us who have spoken of harder drugs on the forum(which is RARE) are talking from a past tense meaning.I USED to do and sell harder drugs back in the day,nowadays im a stict weed man with a few valium now and then from my doctor.XTC is well in my past although i did heavily abuse it in my teens.

If ya look at one of my recent posts where i talk bout my ex girlfriend who freaked out when she toked yet was fine on XTC,speed or charlie,then you will notice there is a message of caution at the end of the post...she hung herself so im trying to not glorify other drugs to younger more impressionable GK members.You'll find that most GK members have in their younger days taken more than weed but we all grow up and out of the drug scene and settle down with the hjerb.:potleaf:peace:thumbsup::pimp:

3. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

i know what you mean, when i said that i wasnt even referring to here, haha, there is a couple other forums i read around and dont like as much, of course, mostly with younger kids too. im glad to hear ya dont mess with those anymore (not really the doin them but the sellin). i did read that post, about your ex (btw im sorry to hear about that, again, condolences) and i do understand the caveat there, a good one at that...

also, i stared at XTC for like 10 mins and was like "i thought we were talking about x, what the hell is this new shit, xtc?!" gave me a laugh when i realized im a dumbass

4. all the girls i know will smoke some bud on the weekend but they wont toke everyday non stop.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

It takes DEATH of loved ones to make ppl realise and wake up about drugs...

Yeah in the UK we call them XTC or Ekkies or 'jack n jills(pills),i forgot in your part of the world y'all just call it X.BTW nice of you to show your concern an all that:thumbsup: but sadly Donna was just one of many friends i have lost to drugs or drug related suicides over the years.... thats what makes you wise up,its a shame it takes multiple deaths of friends/family to make ya realise the shit aint worth it.[​IMG]

:stop: BTW,i only EVER sold my 'harder' drugs to ppl who were all established users of said drug and NEVER did i 'introduce' a single person to drugs,i wasnt THAT type of dealer:wink:

Even now when i sell a bit of weed,its only amongst a close knit clique of friends iv known for many,many years and trust with my life.Peace:pimp:

6. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

it is a shame man, especially when it happens to good people. luckily i havent lost anyone close to me the same way, and hopefully ill never have to. and not that it means shit comin from me, haha, but thats a pretty respectable/honorable thing there (not just selling anything to everyone), far too rare in my neck of the woods. its the other guys that give this whole thing a bad name and make it a "gateway" drug (what bullshit that is).

7. 420

420 KING

I have never had any friends die from drugs, but I have seen them turn from smart, good looking, and admirable people, into straight up, hardcore addicts,

I have lost many friends while trying to save them, if ya know what i mean.....

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

same....

Yeah this iv seen ,ppl who i soooo respectd reduced to begging me for money and shit..... sorry to say but the ppl who take a huge fall from grace either die or recover,theres no in between,thebody can only handle so muc,some of my mates didnt die cos the drugs were ultra strong,it was cos they concocted them with drink and other drugs or simply their bodies just gave up on them.SAD YES.Peace:pimp:

9. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

word, I'm sorry to say I have never met a hardcore addict that quit of their own free will, the ones that did, did it in a cell or a box. And that's from 15 years on the street, it aint no joke.

10. Dakotakaw

Dakotakaw Germinated

I'd be sitting next to you Cannagirl! That makes 2 chicks! :toothy4: