Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by EvilSkuzzi, Feb 28, 2009.

?

Which one are you?

1. Tits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Legs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Arse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No im a girl and prefer the 3rd leg!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Coochy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

LOL...close...it's my daughter. She's got her Daddy's eyes. :new_Eyecrazy:

Luckily there are no cock :dickhead: shots on this page for her to see. Just Geo's booby, and she's seen those before. Well...not Geo's boobies, but her mama's boobies:boobs: I'd like to see Geo's boobies though. :la:

2. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Bird poop!

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hey now.....I'm hairy but not THAT hairy. :icon_confused:

For the record....Joe's little girl is cute as a button. While she does have her daddy's eyes she mostly takes after her mom. :laughing1:

4. AverageJoe

...and thank God too. If she took after me, she'd be hideous :hs:

:finger:

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

6. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

If you're ever in Seattle............

7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No, here, NOW!

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Awww Joe she is gorgeous and I thought that was a little girl when I looked at the pic the first time. She does have her daddy's eyes so she will be having many boys knocking on your door years from now. ;)

LOL Gizmo....no I meant he/she as in the dog in the pic...haha:rofl:

Was not sure if the blonde doggie pic was a female or male.

Your funny tho..... ;) :)

Like all the pics....keep em coming one and all!!!

I think the eye shot is a way cool idea for like I said it is the window to the soul. You can read sooo much in a person's eyes and it is like a mood ring IMO. If I am frisky or pissed>>>mine get soooo green and when I am mellow they are a golden color with the hint of green.

Love all color eyes but Joe and his daughter have ice blue eyes which are not as common as normal blue eyes. They are so pretty they remind me of the ocean or sea. On the flip side, I love dark brown eyes like my oldest daughter has as she takes after her daddy. Kinda like shark eyes for sometimes I can not see her pupil...haha My youngest has GREEN green...really pretty too. Skuzz your blue eyes are much like my dad's being they look almost like a slate blue. Do your eyes change with moods?

Anywhos....this thread is pretty cool and makes you feel you know a little more about other members IMO. LOL well more bout some of us ...haha

Still like the eye shots the best.... :)

Peace~mermaid

9. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

My eyes are blue but both are different shades from each other. Not so noticeable now im older but when i was a kid apparently was very noticeable and i would get people looking at me twice and not able to put their finger on what made them look at me twice lol

Ill try to take a photo eventually.

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Cool PTKO..... :)

Eventually?? Hell will freeze over and Skuzz will have us all in captivity in his hell hole when you finally get around to showing us the blue eyes!!!

Surely you have a saved pic of when you were younger or now that you can crop out the eyes....cmon we wanna see!! Just eyes!

Us girls showed far more then eyes and herb posted his yeti feet too!!

We have some men pics in the kitchen and all over to outside showers.

Bet your eyes are pretty..... ;)

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

guess who

Here you go.:wink:

[​IMG]

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Im throwin a bullshit to whomever did an "eyes" pic.......nobodys eyes are even bloodshot from bein HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what gives people?????????:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :animbong: :bongin: :passit: :bong2:

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Ok that's enough eye pictures now back too boobs-Bud

14. AverageJoe

Don't listen to the old guy :bduh: In this one thread the GK ladies have been kind enough to show us all their yummy parts :la:, and if they want to see eyes in return then show em your damn eyes :5geezer: It's a female thing. Trust me, it's totally turning them on :wink:

Mrs. Joe :sex:

[​IMG]

15. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

:hot:

16. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

17. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Is that your gorgeous eyes Mr. G?? Absolutely amazing and love the differ color flecks....way sweet! Everyone has had really pretty eyes in so many shades! Loving it and I know some of you men want more flesh and less eyes but lol when a couple of our men showed flesh>>>ummm some of you freaked out. ;)

TY Joe for clearing up the girls wanting to see "eyes"......see you know us women well>>>that is what makes us tick!!! Huge turn on when a man looks you dead in the eyes for then he is showing his soul with nothing to hide. I do not trust anyone who will not look me in the eyes.

We love love dreamy eyes and any mushy romantic thing about a man. Usually eyes, a smile, personality, witty or the funny guy, one who will have long talks about life or deep conversations as we are stimulated on a mental level before physical attractions as men are, we love things made for us with their hands, sweet letters or notes, the scent of a man after he worked, men who stand up for what they believe in as that is the kind of strength we love as physical kick ass is not nearly a turn on as when a man uses their wisdom to solve a problem, the cuddle kissy man who will make out with you for hours which ya know what that will lead too...hehe>>sex baby, then we love the sensitive types who will share or show emotion yet LOL not the whiney wussy kind for it has to be an even balance, we want a man who will remember those little things in life in the sense they know what color our eyes are, what likes or dislikes we have and such for that shows they actually pay attention to us, women always know what their men love or do not love for we love to nurture, yes we also LOVE the ornery bad boy too when men show that frisky boy charm as well, a made man where they know what they want in life, someone to share you dreams or desires with who will share theirs with you. Yeah it seems like we want too much but really we only want what you all love from us. :) Think if your chick did not nurture, pay attention to details of things you love or dislike and so on. You just try not to show your feelings but newsflash>>>we love it and also love when you talk to us about that. :) Then there is also the SHY guy....ooooo we love them too for it is so darn cute!!!

I know men are visual and it is proven they need to have the physical attraction before they can develop any inner one and not knocking yall either.....just mean men see with their eyes first and we notice all the other things your made of which EYES are a biggie for most.

Joe your lady's eyes are stunning ....you need to have her join the GK sisterhood here. We need more chicks :)

Geo sis......ummmm you do need something girly for I think your in heat sis......:rofl: J/k.....yanno I do think all us girls are more sexual lately so it must be the weather as you stated. Spring Fever has us all hot and bothered. You need to come out to Jersey so we can go out dancing to release all this excess energy we have !! ;) Chocolate can only do so much for the cravings we all seem to be having. :smokin:

K well stoned too but keep posting more eyes pics and ya never now what pic will pop up in this thread>>>could be T&A pics or legs

18. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

LOL why are one of ya gonna show us some "man boobs"?? :rofl:

sorry could not resist>>way stoned off my ass and in a silly mood

19. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

That is so NOT a boob pic!

20. AverageJoe

My wife is a boob :boobs: