Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by EvilSkuzzi, Feb 28, 2009.

?

Which one are you?

1. Tits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Legs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Arse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No im a girl and prefer the 3rd leg!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Coochy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

????:wtf?: :icon_scratch: ????

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I dunno. I stopped trying to figure this dude out a while ago.

3. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I guess I'm an ass man.

My friends are always telling me, "Hank, you're an ass, man."

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

hank - :roffl: :roffl:

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

This is what happens when you get dropped on ur head a cupple times when ur a kid. And you better not blame it on Maryjane cause thats some other shit right there.:roffl:

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

I like a tight belly myself, and then if their ass isn't running down the back of their legs, I'll look further.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:roffl: That's too funny!

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

30 pages latter and still no Sean Connery love........:smoke2:

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Sean Connery you say?.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. scorpion

scorpion Catalyst

good poll

I like a nice firm ass, could never not look even if the girlfriend busted my looking...If it crosses my path I stop to smell the flowers, meaning if I see a nice ass I will look, even if I get Punched! I am a Man!:droooling:.

11. The Terminator

The Terminator A Toy Winding Down

TITS!!!

Natural only, please.

12. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Mouth?

I mean ......a womans lips wraped around my bone are sexy as hell to me

13. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

[​IMG]

yep. More Sean Connery love.

I am a 'fit' gal. I like a man to be fit, however that is for his body type. Same goes for the gals too. I think people are most attractive when they're fit. Everybody's body is a little different, but the most attractive when they're healthy. :)

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

We're genetically programmed to seek out a healthy mate. In order to produce the strongest possible offspring. It's nature.:thumbs-up:

15. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

yep. 100% agree. Plus, it says a lot about someone if they can take care of themselves.

I'm one of those people who would not hire someone who is pretty overweight, because how could I trust them to take care of their work, if they can't take care of themselves? I know it's discriminating, but unlike race or sex or the others, you CAN change your health, in the vast majority of cases. (I'm tired of the thyroid excuse.)

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

16. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

WOW GTWT,

Kinda find that incredibly discrimminating... and im sorry but i am just a bit offended by those remarks... I am INCREDIBLY detail oriented with my work... i take pride in the fact that all my peers are amazed that i only possess 4 years experience... as i perform and express a knowledge far beyond my experience and have several letters of recommendation to back that up... oh by the way I am grossly overweight and weigh 290 pounds... my home is kept neat and clean... my clothes are washed... my pets receive the best diets i can provide as well as all the exercise and proper environments needed... my garden is clean and my plants well tended... i just have an issue with eating and food...

MY WIGHT IN NO WAY IS A REFLECTION OF WHO I AM OR THE LEVEL OF MY ABILITY.

you have every right to be attracted to whomever you choose... but DO NOT have the right t say or judge whether i can perform my job due to my weight... now if i were applying for a personal traiers position then thats different... but i can perform at any level of competancy as anyother nuclear medicine technologist PERIOD!

Cannagirl and buds4ever like this.
  17. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I'm with ^..Reppin the belly

18. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

:popcorn-2: :bong-2:

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Dunno why but this popped into my head after GTWT's Connery mention.

Gotta give some love to James T. Kirk.:roffl: :roffl: I don't care the settting, this cat always cracks me up.:roffl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I swear he's giving that guy a titty twister.

[​IMG]

20. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

Dunno man. I tend to think in lion terms and you just described the perfect gazelle...

:evil4: