Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by EvilSkuzzi, Feb 28, 2009.

?

Which one are you?

1. Tits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Legs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Arse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No im a girl and prefer the 3rd leg!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Coochy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

NONE of her teeth intact can work out as well ;)

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Apparently more than one person shares this sentiment Shait.

J Geils...."take out our false mama want to suck on your gums"

3. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

I apologize for my earlier post - I realize now that it's not in context with the thread, and I didn't intend on pissing anyone off.

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I agree with that earlier post, though. There are SOME people who really can't help it, but far too many come up with BS excuses, and then seek out a Dr who's got their head just as far up their ass to make up a BS symptomitits-type disease for them.

A person who doesn't stay in shape looks slobby, and I *usually interpret that as a sign of laziness and lack of concern for their own health. And if they're slacking in their own health, what reason does anyone have to beleive they will show care for anyting else?

Not always the case, but usually it is.

I like all kinds of women, but one who super fit and athletic drives me absolutely nuts. I beleive I commented much earlier in this post, but DAMN, I love a big ass.

Jamie Eason's ass is as small as I'd settle for, but she's fit enough to make up for it... 'course she has a FANTASTIC ass as is, even if it's a bit small. She a cutie too.

5. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

So, I should charge the skinny people more for my plumbing services because they should have prepared better and not just let their plumbing systems get in such bad shape.

I should maybe just refuse to fix their problems because they CAN fix what problems them. If I can do it then surely they can.

Sounds stupid doesn't it? Well your comment strikes me the same way.

I'll use me for example . . . I have ALWAYS been 180lbs. I played lacrosse for 5 years and I played Center Mid-Field, so thats the most "traveled" player in the game.

I was "chunky" then and since I quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, I've put on another 50lbs nearly. (About 235lbs now)

Some of my problem is that I love Pepsi and I eat fried foods more than I should, but the majority of my problem is that I never knew what a funkin calorie was or what a healthy diet was.

We were a poor family with little money to buy "good food", like steaks and lobster and crab legs and real butter. We ate noodles and hamburger most nights and often just had noodles and milk.

So, when I was able to afford "good food" and eating out, I was more than thrilled to splurge and over do it because it was something rare in my childhood. Taste equates to ability to obtain, in my view. If I can't afford something, it must taste pretty damn good.

Anyway, I say people who grew up with a sense of a healthy diet should thank their lucky stars that they KNOW how to eat properly because too many people like me don't know how to eat properly and usually end up just eating what tastes good.

I hope I'm making sense because I have wanted nothing more than to be skinny ALL my life and it isn't because I don't want to be healthy, it's because I don't fucking know how. Old habits are hard to break I suppose.

I know I can plumb circles around most plumbers. I think faster, I reason better and conclude correctly on the first try in most cases, so if your going to limit the people you select to preform your services, by their health, then don't be upset when people like me decide to charge people like you top dollar and create as much work as possible to drain your wallet, because you can surely go out and make more :$ $$: because your so much more able to do better work. :bs:

I like you GTWT, but that is maybe the most bigoted thing I've heard anyone said on this site in ages. I thought you were smarter than to judge someone by their appearance.

By me not losing my home, when so many others have, and at the same time being able to create extra income when other things dried up. Therefore, I should belittle you for not being able to take charge of your life and have plenty of :$ $$: and look down on you because you can't even make a few thousand dollars a month. Geez, WTF? How can I trust you to make my sandwich if you can't even sustain a livable income? See how fucking stupid that sounds?

I don't have a problem at all with you GTWT, but I hope you realize how ignorant your prior statement was when the words are changed and it puts your downfall in the spotlight and criticizes your lifestyle because of outside appearances. Plain stupid behavior IMHO.

Hope I didn't upset anyone with my explanation.

:alienwink: :affro:

Overweight people are people too. Be kind!

Lvstickybud and virago420 like this.
  6. ShadowWarrior

fwiw, I don't think a 185lb guy really falls into the kind of overweight category mentioned

7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I'm going to have to vote "none of the above". When I see a woman I look beyound the physical. I have dated and loved, fat, skinny, beatutiful, and not so beatutiful women.

I am looking for a woman that will challenge me mentaly. I would rather be with a woman that can out think me. You can always make someone look prettier. But you can't fix stupid.

Don't get wrong, a great body, nice boobs and a great ass will still get my attention. But when she opens her mouth and can't put together a coherent

sentence I would rather date her ugly friend with 160 IQ.

Peace.....

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Rky, you hit it out of the park with that one. Big reps.

9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Sorry everyone for my rant. I have had a pretty discouraging week and I allowed myself to get emotional in my last post.

I am very sorry if I came off like an asshole. Sorry GTWT!

Peace sisters and brothers . . . :alienwink: :affro:

10. Tiger Shark

Tiger Shark Profoundly Deep

I usually like my girls with tits, ass, legs and coochy. I hate to break up a set :^) :anibong:

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  11. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I can't believe we haven't reached this conclusion yet.:laugh:

I can't think of a better combination of assets to complete the package. I love playing with fun stuff. :alienwink: :affro:

12. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

I dunno, man. There was this bartender back in the day who only had one leg but was hot as hell. I mean, the other leg was wooden so you could say she had two of them...

:passsit:

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Why isn't "willing" a selection?

14. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

TITTIES, TITTIES, TITTIES!!! I love them so much! They are so awsome! I love fondling them and......other things! Rubbing oil on a nice pair of breasts is my idea of heaven on earth! Breasts are just the greatest thing ever! MmmmMmmmMmmm! Titties!

15. ShadowWarrior

Jamie Eason. Hottest blonde on EarthThere's a fantastic photo shoot of her in the November issue of MuscleMag.

jamie-eason-profile.jpg

/monthly_2011_01/jamie-eason-profile.jpg.5aaf458ac037cb52ef24519e05e4702f.jpg