Which one are YOU?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Herb, Oct 9, 2010.

?

Which one are YOU?

1. Mostly skeptical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Useful idiots

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Blissfully unaware

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Down and desperate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The hardcore skeptics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LOL...here we go. Let's have some fun. :)

I found this quite entertaining and quite accurate to say the least. I find myself leaning WAY towards the 'hardcore skeptics' category.

Which one are you?

Those willing to read the entire article start to finish may just learn some thing too. I know I learned a few things myself.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Looks like I line up as a hardcore. These are conversations I have every time I hit the Dakotas with people who are the bedrock of society. To almost a person the ranchers/farmers I hang with there figure they'll be the ones pulling America back from the brink after some form of collapse and its only a matter of time.

It's not a matter of fear or worry, just a simple acceptance. It's also not necessarily a matter of being a NWO conspiracist or believer in dark malevolent forces. Just watching the reality of an inefficient over reaching government and self serving leadership leaves no other possible long term conclusion than some sort of economic collapse. I'm not a smart guy...just some schmoe in the midwest with a little economic acumen and even I can see decisions of national economy and market are not being made for sound reasoning. There's another ideology at work. I'm not smart enough to figure out why and those making the decisions will never give the true rational so in my mind I/we will most likely never know the why's until it's much too late. But, I'm also not stupid enough to not see that WE (the general population and well being of our nation) are not the main concern.

cheers?

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Without sounding GAAY......you are the living end Herb.

I'll assume I've asked before (forgive me if I don't remember, I smoke), but have you ever been to a destitute country trying to fight their way out of chaos? I'm might be trying to be a tad funny man but this is not a joke.

You'd have to agree the US would NEVER come down to the point of anarchy. It's just not logistically possible. Too many people think like I do.

Broke, bumming and bored, citizens are not going to get hassled by our government (military) ever in case of econmics. EVER. Why? Uh...the DoD owes me money....as with every other discharged. Get that? Money does not change peoples values. You would'd have to kidnap my kid to make me break down your door. Exponentially, that's a lot of fuckin kiddos. Hate to be blunt but..

I'm crushing yer head..

Oppresion isn't really a factor here..that's what voting is for.

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Though the whole of the article, despite its condescending tone, is OK, the use of the word "skeptic" is a misuse which I believe the obviously educated author is doing on purpose for one reason or another (I have several theories). Rather it implies someone who is a hardcore skeptic would be a libertarian/hard core market capitalist.

The article is defiantly a good read, though slightly alarmist, but that is kinda the point when trying to get people to see what is going on.

However, as a real-life skeptic, I don't really know which system of society is right or wrong, or will work or not. :smoke2:

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I'm an ass, man.

shit wrong thread.....this title seems oddly familiar........ :mashed:

6. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

ah..... ass girl???

oh and i will take door number 5.

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I have to admit that I'm not exactly sure what you mean by me being the 'living end'. Maybe you were stoned when ya wrote that...I dunno. :ponder:

Look....You have your view and I have mine. I happen to think you're wrong in your view of the world but I do respect the fact that you are entitled to your own view. Allow me mine without the badgering if you would please.

8. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

cheers?

...lol...

...on a serious note...over - the - top hardcore skeptic here, and damn proud to be the one calling the kettle black when and where-ever I can...and generally do...collapse is possible...don't fool yourselfs...(pun intend'd)...

It's really a good time to be awake...I will never be reduced to a useful idiot status, never...and if I ever shrink to a role of blissfully unaware...just shoot me.

The time is now...and it's too late to dance...we got work to do people...get off your asses, and move...say what you mean...and mean what you say...anything else is just complete bullshit...

Thanks for the post, 'Erb...:alienwink:

...DC...:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Allowed.

And yes. I was stoned. :flyy:

10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

You're quite welcome Daze....BTW...thanks for the new sig. :ebert:

11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

More points to ponder....

Just posting info and NOT stating my opinion on it. Take it or leave it people. Remember....you have the right to your own opinion and you also have the right to not read something. I'm in no way forcing you to do so.

BTW....I am cutting and pasting in order to 'preserve' the info in case it is somehow lost or removed from the internet.

12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Currency Wars: The Phantom Financial Menace

It's my hope that when people read these articles it somehow gives them a more broad view of what's happening in the world right now. It's those happenings that shape my point of view and it's my point of view that shapes my plan for the future.

I'll say it again....I have ZERO interest in shaping anyone else's point of view and I'm the last guy on earth that wishes to make plans for you. That's not my job thankfully. I'm just trying to help people get information they would not normally see in the MSM. Read at your own will....or don't. Your choice.

I should make that into a disclaimer. :rolleyes: