Who's grown Nirvana seeds?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Afgaan and White Lady from NIRVANA seeds!!!

Me and The Apprentice recently just purchased some NIRVANA's strains at a FANTASTIC price rate,which you cant really go wrong with considering these prices....:punk: :punk: :punk:

I got some AFGAAN (From NIRVANA) and some WHITE LADY(From Sativa seeds bank Holland).

I thaught the sounds and genetics of the WHITE LADY sounded fantastic indeed and the fact of just growing some good couch lock indica in this AFGAAN strain i got 10 seeds of, for TEn british Pounds(cant go wrong there eh?:qbluewacko: lol), so...... Im going to try these two strains out next, after my O.G Blueberry grow!!!

But, Im VERY intersted to see if ANYONE has even groiw some of this WHITE LADY(As its a WHITE strain, coming out from a white widow strain of course!), But i would LOVE to know if Anyone has grown this Strain, or BOTH that ive mentioned, and what was it like for them and how was it to grow, ect,ect......(Im exeptionally interested in the WHITE LADY to be truthfull, and very enthusiastic about learning anything about this WHITE LADY strain...

Anyone who has any info on this (Apart from the info given on NIRVANA's site) will be fantastically appreciated!!!

Peace Out everyone for now,

Hope some one has had some experience with this strain,

UrBigBuddie.............:punk: :) :confused: :) :punk:

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

White Lady.... (secret ancestors!WTF?)

Here you go cuz...a lil bit of info on your F1 hybrid strain:thumbsup:peace:smokin:

White Lady$75.00/20.00EUR[​IMG]:popupWindow('http://www.thesativaseedbank.com/popup_image.php/pID/29?osCsid=920f979eca5d9171f1a9a86db9cfa2ae')'>[​IMG]

White lady is a small compact plant with an abundance of crystals and buds.This strain comes from top secret ancestry and is ideal for breeding. Few leaves makes this plant easy to manicure. With a fresh taste and an extremely high level of thc this strain is popular among growers and blowers.

The ancestors of this plant are shrouded in secrecy although one of the strains ancestors/parentage was a male K.C. 606 strain.White lady has top secret ancestors! This special indoor quality gives a very satisfactory harvest. Height approx.125 cm indoors and up to 225 cm outdoors. Indica.

Flowering time: 55-60 days

Inside cultivation

Sativa/Indica mix

Yield: app.400 grams per square meter

Here is a list/link to most of the sites/seedbanks from the shop me and UBB buy from in glasgow,all reliable.There are several seedbanks not included.

:potleaf:

Seed Breeders

BARNEY'S FARM female

BARNEY'S FARM

Big Buddha seeds

BioBizz seeds

Bong Guru seeds

DNA Genetics

Dr. Atomic seeds

Canadian Genetics

Canna Biogen Seeds

Chimera Seeds