1 Pound Cola

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by 420, Nov 15, 2006.

1. oneplant

oneplant Begun Flowering

Freakin outstanding!! I cant stop staring at it..drooling.

2. Domin8rix

Domin8rix Resident Evil

I'd call it a "Royale with Cheese" :laughing5:

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

OH hells yeah anything is better than nothing and that cola deffinately wasn't a small yielder! What type of lights did you have that thing under with how many more plants with what method? It looks really tasty for sure.

4. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

fuk me pink,now thats a fuking cola:punk:

5. 420

420 KING

Thanks for all the props.:icon_smile: and after the way you guys reacted to this bud, I cant wait to show you the others. Ill be sure to post pics of my up coming Space Jill harvest as well as another Space Jill X Chronic harvest probably some time in early december,

and skunky, They grew outdoors in my back yard, and I had about 11 plants at the begining (all the same method) and now have 2 space jills and one space jill x chronic still going, and they were all grown in the rich southern New Mexican earth,

6. ThAtGUy

ThAtGUy New Sprout

thats the biggest green thumb i've ever seen...

a++ my friend....

have much fun!!!!

7. 420

420 KING

So should I send the pic to high times?

8. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

fuck yeah!!!! looks like front page material to me.

peace, CG

9. ThAtGUy

ThAtGUy New Sprout

:rolleyes2: i have a lot of issues of ht and ya dont see many buds that size..

10. MY god....... You must live in heaven :angel8:

11. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

damn 420, props on that bud, haha, southern new mexico huh? we had some good family friends who lived just south of abq, that place is amazing... even more amazing when its home to some bud like that!

12. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Snap DoGG looks like you could beat the shit outa someone with that bat! Home run G

13. Wicher

Wicher Germinated

14. Jabapc

Jabapc Germinating

the Marge bud

Marge was great and the bud is amazing...my tops are usualy half or a little less of what ever the wet weight is....good luck

15. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

:lmao: VERY clever. :lol:

Shouldn't that be blue weed, though, Mr. D. :biggrin:

16. 420

420 KING

Thanks everyone, & can you belive it, that one plant paid for all my books and rent this semester, and I still have two ounces! :punk:

17. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

its nice right i've funded my entire education, rent, transportation, food and partying. good to have friends that smoke huh!?

18. 420

420 KING

hey everyone! im back and im growing Critical mass from mr nice this time! we'll see whos the real winner! :thumbs-up:

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nice only a 3 year lapse between updates! :roffl: :-welcome-: back. Mr. nice is THE SHIZNIT!:thumbs-up:

Ohh and that cola you posted years ago was gorgeous! You're still smoking on that right!:thumbs-up: :roffl:

20. billyapple

billyapple Established Healthy Roots

thx for tuning me into the dates on that ras. i thought it was current, hah! anyway it was one funkin amazing bud. curious if it had any mold inside. also would have liked to see the whole plant. hope it made it into high times. fuckin hilarious mr.d now i know why homer is so dopey!

hoots and props 420........like to see ya do it again.....keep the pics comin.