12-14 ft goo./ hog

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by drmarijuana, Aug 25, 2005.

1. drmarijuana

drmarijuana Guest

Here is the pic. I'm done with this site. you try to pass on some knowlege and you run into no nothing like chato420 and starfleetcomander that call name. I've alway found that usually the people calling the names have the qualties them selves and they think other people are like them....Goo is the best smoke I've come accross in 30 years and easy to grow.... I'm not sure how to attach a pic but will try. good luck to you all... How the hell do you add a picture?

2. drmarijuana

drmarijuana Guest

ok them I got a couple pic posted in my garden page. couple days to view. be cool

3. Patz0852

Patz0852 Developed Alternating Nodes

Aww come on, stick around, now that you have proof up no one can talk **** anymore! I'd sure love for you to stick around. I'm on my way to check out your grow! Peace

4. OutlawServer

OutlawServer Germinated

5. Octoberbuds

Octoberbuds Begun Flowering

what is ur garden's name?

u said u posted in it rite?

6. Patz0852

I only see one garden updated today and the plants aren't 14 ft. tall...maybe he forgot...

7. Dew Drop

Dew Drop Begun Flowering

[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]

8. Octoberbuds

Octoberbuds Begun Flowering

This dude is full of ****. Y would he even say he had pics. He could of said he didn't have a cam. Drmarijuana.........more like Dr.Fullofshit!!!! HA

9. drmarijuana

drmarijuana Guest

I created and posted a pic in my garden. It takes 2-7 days to get posted. If anyone would like to see, drop me a line with your email address, I will send you a few. my smallest yield per plant is 4 elbows. I guess I shouldn't get so worked up from inmature kids like "Octoberbuds".

10. drmarijuana

drmarijuana Guest

11. drmarijuana

drmarijuana Guest

Thanks outlawserver

12. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I'll give you 12 ft for sure. Nice plants regardless.

13. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

goddamn i knew it, i knew he was working that day..... he was trying to get that goddamn pic for you all......

im definitly doing that bag experiment. **** yea man

Later doc, been nice knowing ya....

14. Patz0852

Is this the time for...I told ya so?

15. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

I never said anything bad about you Doc, but I apologize for the way you were treated. I for one hope you stick around and share you knowledge with us. Beautiful plants BTW...:smoke2:

What is Goo? I would like to try it someday...

16. CanadianConnection

CanadianConnection Developed Alternating Nodes

very nice plants indeed..

17. burns 420

burns 420 Full Flowering

Impressive plants Doc'

18. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

My guess would be that the water that he uses has always had good PH, his plants grow good as is, so he probably never bothered to **** with the PH...like he said. If your plants look like that, then you don't have a PH problem.

drmarijuana, people on this site have been a little jumpy lately because we've had some new people come here posting bull ****. Sorry for people's rude behavior. Those are magnificent plants by the way.

19. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I think that people have Ph problems when they start fucking around with ferts and dumping un-necessary products on their plants. When you know whats up, its basically second nature what your doing and Ph testing is for the birds

Solid crop doc.

20. JohnnyG2345

JohnnyG2345 New Sprout

Beautiful Plants! :biglaugh:

I gotta admit, I thought u were some damn kid talkin bigger than he could chew. but u prooved ur self. U will be a great source of information. Explain goo genetics to me, is it from medicinal marijuana?