2014 Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Jan 30, 2014.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Damn Ganja i havent been on here in 2 or 3 summers now, and to come on here and see you doing this is amazing. If im not mistaken last time i was around GK you had a few going in your front yard?

Damn, buddy those Giant Bushes are awesome! Proud of ya!

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You know, it's been said Tibetan monks used to have naked boys run through the pot plants to collect resin on their bodies. They (the monks) would then rub that resin off their bodies into Temple balls.

Can we came over and try that with a 21 year old hottie at your place?

edited: a hottie female! Happy now Lvs?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
  3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Fan-fuckin-tastic!!!!

Be Cool, CG

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Res, you run in the wrong circles. I always heard that it was naked virgins. Hmmm, now that I think of it, they never said virgin what. Well I guess I always figured it was women and you, well, you figured it was boys. Just goes to show ya.

5. ResinRubber

See edit above. Always open to new twists on old ideas. Dispense with the boys add in our own version of the ripe fantastic and go for it.

:pimp:

6. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

What could be better then a bunch of pot plants with bouncing boobies everywhere.:coolbounce:.

I have always wanted some hot naked trimmers to.

Nice to see you again dan, i remember seein you around a while back, i never had any in the front yard but i did start at the farm with just a couple plants outside and at my house with a 4 by 4 box in the basement.

7. greenjah

Well i started on my early girls on mon. Just thought ide gove an update.

I left the camera at the farm but ill post some pics and a comparison of that 24" trimmer to the 19'' in a day or two.

I took down the lemon sour diesel first, it was one of the small flimsy ones but it is my most potent and to my surprise i actually got a lb and a half with the popcorn stuff left that will get pulled off for oil.

It took me 6 hours yesterday and 4 today to take down the alien og witch i have a pic of in a previous post, still have quite a bit of nickle size buds on it and already got 5 lbs dry off it.(i weigh it wet and for every 2000 grams i count a lb and i always get a little more when it actually dries).

Did a little bit of the gods gift today also, mabe a lb, they look like up to 3 lb plants.

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

You are my hero.

Yes to making hash by rolling it into balls off the skin of fresh young virgins after a frolic in a pot field. Yes I say.

Edit: Insert gender of virgin that you prefer. We are a non-judgmental group of growers here when it comes to sexual preference.

9. greenjah

I like my virgins like i like my weed. No balls allowed.

10. greenjah

Well one of my accidental seed plants turned out to be a realy nice plant so now i need a name.

I dont know what kind the seed came out of so i will have to just go by the look smell and the story.

The story is just that when we were planting the flats of petunias in the spring they got planted and put on the ground under some plants before they got moved to the shelf. A couple weeks later i found a weed plant in with one of the petunias so i plucked it and saved it.

It smells fruity, kinda remids me of grape.

Here is the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so what do you guys think, what would be a good name for it?

11. ResinRubber

She's gorgeous! I'm in love.:love10:

12. CREATIVE GARDENER

Huge freakin' tops dude, big as baseball bats. With that grape aroma and that purple color I'd call it "Goofy Grape" for sure. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be Cool, CG

13. friendlyfarmer

It's a fortuitous petunia. A Grape Fortunia.

14. CREATIVE GARDENER

Yeah FF, that's a good one. But not as good as Goofy Grape.:roffl::roffl:

Or maybe POTunia. Whatever the final name, it's a hell of a find!!!

Greenjah, did you get any cuts off of her?

Be Cool, CG

15. greenjah

Thanks guys, I think potunia fits pretty good, I was thinking grape cluster fuck at first but there is already some different cluster fucks so if nothing better comes along before I cut it I will go with potunia.

Yes I got cuts, I almost wasn't going to clone it because it grew really slow but right as it was going to flower it doubled in size so I went ahead and got it. Thank god I did, I really like the structure and crystal coverage, it seems to be very mold resistant also, not one spot of mold yet witch is unusual for outdoors in MI.

it actually looks like one I should enter in the calendar.

16. friendlyfarmer

Capital P for that fine lady. Man that is one gorgeous plant. :bravo:

Now the only remaining question is...how does she smoke?

17. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Nice color! Looks very Sativa dominant. Are you able to re-veg it or cut a clone and put it back in veg like monster cropping? That would suck if it turned out bomb and you couldn't grow it again.

18. greenjah

I got a clone that is successfully reveging.

19. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Yup....this is my wet dream. :smokin:

You know what I've REALLY fantasized about? Always wanted to do an outdoor SCROG grow. Make some horizontal screens using chicken wire say 3' x 6' and train the plants to the screen. Imagine all the colas on one plane...like a forest. Oh yeah....:coolbounce:

20. greenjah

Cant use chicken wire i wouldnt think. Field fence is what i use, 2" by 4" rectangle. one of the ones i did that with got 8 lbs dry. Wish they all did that.

Just want to let everyone the 2 Potunia clones were successful infact they rooted fast and came out of flower very quick, they are strong growers. I keep starting to many projects so the Potunia tables are slow going, got three of the lights and the tables but havent had the time to actually set it up, pluss the two mothers just got big enough to get enough clones from.