2015 greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Jan 19, 2015.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

It's always nice to have a decent security system. This is the time of the year that the anxiety level always gets ratcheted up a notch or two.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

get a puppy or two

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I'll have some hired security once I expand. Your Garden looks like you might need some!

4. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I would love a night watchman but i cant seem to find any good workers.

Everyone starts out good and the next thing i know they are showing up an hour or three late, there production is half the speed and they only even show up two or three days a week.

Bottom line, if they do that trimming then i cant trust them to be here for night watch.

Michigan needs to reform the laws also, as of right now if the cops came in and found i have workers then they would twist the wording of the law and say i am in violation so they have a reason to take everything.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Outstanding!!!!

It'd be me and the pup, a can of CS and a nine iron sleeping with my plants.

6. greenjah

Another thing i would like to do but the girlfriend would not like that, i could get alot more done also if i didnt have to drive there and back home every day.

7. ResinRubber

Sometimes girlfriends just need to be unhappy while biz gets taken care of.

says the guy with multiple divorces and no girlfriend

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

nice to know I'm in good company. :)

9. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

My wife is mad until she smokes my weed. It works itself out!

10. greenjah

Well i got done with all the big stuff on the 22nd so it took 25 days just to get the main stuff down. Its not exact but i think i got around 125 lbs. i am now on a well deserved vacation, i am in key west about to go to tutu tuesday at fantacy fest. I flew down on the 24th and will be going back on the 1st and will take down the little bit that is left.

Well off i go in my hot pink tutu.

11. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

125 lbs ? congrats. After all that work, you deserve to be in Key West.

Party on !

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

greenjah, that's great! Sounds like you could use the vacation. :bravo:

13. ResinRubber

My trim chores sound minimal.:bong-2:

Enjoy a season well done and avoid the saggy Key West titties... There's too many nice ones down there to waste yer time.

:coolbounce:

14. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

god damn man, congrats and r&r is well deserved

props

15. Tiger Shark

Tiger Shark Profoundly Deep

That is WAY cool!

16. greenjah

Thanks guys. It was a great vacation with lots of naked girls all painted up. Some young some old some old men but its all in fun. Never seen anything like it, i would post pics but its to much nudity. Google fantasy fest key west if your curious.

im am home now though so its time to get back to work. Got a little more trimming to do and then its to transplanting 30 or 40 plants into 45 gal. pots witch is a cube of promix per pot. Then poor a slab for the 2 wood stoves, set those up. Then tear down all the greenhouses except the heated one. I have to try and get this all done before the ground freezes so i can have the ground poles cemented in for the new house.

17. greenjah

Well i did good this year but still want to do better.

I got an opportunity to try to help supply a guy that says he deals with some of the best growers in the country and i could believe it. He took a little of mine but said it isnt quite up to his standard.

He sent some samples back with the driver and yes they make mine look bad, he gets it from calli and colorado.

So what i am looking for is some advice on additives or even a whole new nutrient line.

I use the GH useless formula with no additives accept calmag and botanicare vitameno.

I am looking for something that you guys have used that you know has made a visible difference, i need to get them a bit frostier.

Some strain suggestions are welcome to if you know the breeder you got them from.

I have got the growing down and i think using the 300 gal smart pots with pure promix will help a bit because it will give more oxygen to the roots then being in the ground but i am one of those people who wants to do the best i can possibly do and after seeing the calli and Colorado stuff I know I have lots of improving to do.

18. ResinRubber

Question...Are you 100% sure the cat is comparing greenhouse buds to greenhouse buds? I've yet to see a monster plant produce the frostiness tightness of a smaller indoor plant of the same strain.

19. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Man that is very impressive indeef

20. greenjah

I know some of what he gets is but i bet most is indoor or at least is hand trimmed. No way i could hand trim all that.

I just figured since i use no additives if i use something that is known to work then i would at least get a little better.