3 Minute Brownies!!

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by spinkler, May 30, 2010.

1. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

So I stumbled across this little recipe today. I imagine it should work pretty well. Personally I'd prefer to substitude the "3.5 grams of marijuana" for the equivalent in canna butter/ghee/oil.

[​IMG]

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

looks interesting Spink! I may have to try this one out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking with mj...

Peace

-LM

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Cool find. Now send me some :thumbs-up:

J/K

4. johard59

johard59 Germinating

I love to try this one.. Maybe by tomorrow. I got recipe in line and needed to be made with mj with..

Ohhhh i really love to eat foods that i cooked personally that where mixed with mj.. I love the taste, the sensation and the hype.. :)

5. Vernon

Vernon Germinating

I really love brownies.yumyy you put some great picture that i really like it.i don't know about the how to make brownies in just three minute now i can try to make brownies to my self.thanks

6. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Ooooh Spinky! You my MAN! I love brownies when I have the chocolate munchies (is there any other kind?) And you all know how it is...you get the munchies and have to wait half an hour for a brownie mix to bake! Man...you could DIE by then! So....Gift of GIFTS, here's a way to have a hot brownie three minutes after the Munchies attack? This is a BANNER DAY! I have coppied the recipe and stuck it on the fridge with a magnet.

THANKS!!!

Dixie

7. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

The weed/hash should be mixed with the oil/butter and heated before mixing into cake mix, otherwise you won't get the full effect.

8. Dixie Hicky

Yes and then STRAINED. Otherwise...it'as kinda like chewing your cud. Yuck.

Dix

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

Unless you are using hash in which case you DON'T want to strain

10. HappyHappyHighGuy

I wonder how many cannabinoids are destroyed during 3 minutes on high...someone needs to try this and report back

11. pookie

pookie Veggy Stage

can we

make this a sticky? haha:good job:

12. Dixie Hicky

I made them, but not with any MJ. I just had the munchies and wanted brownies. I gotta tell ya....they're pretty awful.

I think we're better off using a regular berownie mix,,,,with or without dope.

I mean....they really are pretty bad. At the very least, TRY them first without putting your good cannabutte in there. If you dont find them too GACKY, THEN make a canna-batch.

But I bet you wont, LOL.

Dix