A day in the life...

Discussion in 'What song is GK listening to?' started by ResinRubber, Jul 26, 2013.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

lmao, my wife has a whole box of them in the freezer, nowhere near as good as the real thing if you ask me. she made me eat there when we went back to Jersey. I liked em.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Been a while. Just finishing up some BB's Cheese.

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

BB's cheese cuts are looking cheesy, bet they smell cheesy also. :dink:

4. ResinRubber

Good enough for a cheesy mod. Don't get a good scent of sour until a few weeks in the jar though. Then it's heaven. BB always had a good eye for pheno hunting.

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I've a bowl sitting in front of me right now that's full of well cured BB's Cheese.. oh what to do, what to do... :redbong::redbong::redbong:

6. ResinRubber

7. ResinRubber

8. ResinRubber

Nuthin much happening. Just grinding on trying to give folks more of the 'Kind. Not a donkey dick, but it'll do.

working.jpg

9. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice looking Bud. What strain is that ?

10. ResinRubber

Thanks man. The trimmer picked it out as a Christmas present for her beau. Last of my Lemonberry. Makes sense after I shit can the mom that the last run would turn out well. It was a real finicky pheno. A 9-10 week Sativa dom. When everything goes smooth she really puts out. If the garden gets even slightly out of whack, it's a disaster.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  11. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Holy freaking finger hash batman!
    Exactly why I love those blue gloves.
    Nice trim job there. I bet all those red/orange hairs make for some good brick hash. Yum yum!

12. ResinRubber

Chores chores chores...seems there's always a scissors in my hand. Trimming LemonBerry tonight.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Discorilla and Max Rockatansky like this.
  13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking sweet! How's the smell? Better to have scissor rings on your finger & thumb than none at all. lol

14. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Beautiful photos Res!

15. ResinRubber

Lvs- Couldn't really tell ya. It's so fuckin' stinky at my place my nose has gone dead. Can't smell a plant unless I stick my face in it. Walked into the glass shop the other day and some kid stopped me to let me know I reeked. He said he smelled green before even walking in the door.:stoned-smiley:

Just found out the Commodores (the "new" Commodores, none of these cat's are from the Richie days) are fans of my shit. Cup of coffee Lol....don't know whether to feel old, irrelevant, or kinda excited. But nonetheless, if they're going to get their shit, I need to do my shit, which means one of us has to do a lot of this shit. MrAstro's Chronic is on the table tonight. Almost done with this garden.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Of course your stuff is wanted. Look at it, it looks awesome.

17. ResinRubber

Chocolate Rain is last out of the garden. Chores finally done. Next! Chair open......

[​IMG]

18. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Damn, how'd I miss this thread? Very nice.

19. ResinRubber

Spilling a little Chocolate on the table.

CR spill.JPG

20. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Is there a reason that you leave that little nib of stem?