Acid & Blu CHUNK Beta Test BEGINS

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JesseJamesBond, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

2. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I like 'em CHUNKY, CHUNKY-CHUNKAY and PLUMPY, PLUMPY-PLUMPAY!!!!

:roffl::roffl::roffl:

3. JesseJamesBond

What do you say FUSION?

The time has come ladies and gents. Tomorrow makes 2 weeks of flushing to the day. The 5gals are just about dry, definitely bone dry tomorrow. At this point, I have 2 options: Trim tomorrow, 05/11/2011, or not before Monday, 05/16/2011.

What do the genius minds behind the FUSION name think? Anybody, feel free to chime in...Tomorrow or in 5-6 days??

Your trimming wish is my command! :thumbs-up:

First up, ACID CHUNK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now the BLU CHUNK...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :passsit:

stickyicky24 and CCrete like this.
  4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Looks like a happy harvest for sure JJb... in tht 4th pic right in the middle that a bud growing out of nother bud? looks like it

:good job: :passsit:

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Bomb ass job JJB.....nice !:not-worthy: :passsit:

6. Useless

Harvest when it's best for you man. We aren't the ones that have to smoke it dude.

Looks good.

7. JesseJamesBond

Thanks for the praise fellas!

BB, that isnt a bud growing OUT OF another bud, but rather a background bud that just so happened to line up perfectly with the bud in focus...:roffl:

CC...I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO START TRIMMING! I chopped me about 3gr of each AC and BC test buds from way down low on the plants...OH MAMMA! Smokes AMAZING with only 3-4 days flush, imagine a full 2 weeks!

USELESS... THANK YOU MAN! Im not one to pucker-up and kiss keester, but I truly am grateful for the beta test gifts bestowed upon me. :thumbs-up::not-worthy::thumbs-up::not-worthy:

I asked about the flushing because you, of all people, have seen this strain go from beginning to end. Have you seen the plants any MORE depleted than the pics I just posted?? I personally dont want to wait any longer, but if your all knowing and ever seeing eye knows or sees something I dont...PLEASE PASS IT ON!

8. Useless

Well, they are depleted of P and K and Mg, but still have green which means N. I would flush em a few more days, make sure most of the N has metabolized and been used up. But that's just me.

9. JesseJamesBond

Will do buddy! Choppy choppy on Monday it is! :thumbs-up:

Good looking out :passsit:

10. JesseJamesBond

Well people, our Beta test has come to an end. Both AC and BC have been chopped, trimmed, let out to dry and have hit the jars. Once again, I completely forgot to take any pre-chop pics in all the excitement.

They both smoke great now that they're dry and I can only imagine how much better things will get after a good 2-3-4 weeks of cure.

As far as yield goes...I HIT MY MARK! Over a half P from 2 PLANTS!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!! :passsit:

Once again, BIG UPS and much praise to FUSION for making this all possible. :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

Proof is in tha puddin!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Congrats fellow chunk grower !

Just wait till they get a decent cure on them. tasty smoke.

Nice job and enjoy:thumbs-up:

BBT:anibong::anibong::anibong:

12. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Always feels good to get some ladies down. Congrats on your harvest. Just out of curiousity, if it's just 2 plants why you have only a few buds in each jar??? Fill those bad boys right up otherwise your nugs will dry too fast and won't cure right. The slower those things dry the better they cure.

13. JesseJamesBond

I split them up after weighing them. Basically, I split the up into an oz per jar. The pickle jars with the red lids are what Ive set aside as my herb to smoke. The others with the stainless lids are an oz each except for one of the BC jars, which is just over a 1/2oz. This also doesnt take into account the herb I cut early as a sample and some of the herb I pinched while it was waiting to dry. Id say that would account for 7-10gr to add on top. That being said, came to give or take 9oz. Got 4 more plants about 3 weeks in, 2 of each, and 2 kept as mothers, 1 of each, that Im trying LST on for the first time.

:passsit:

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Congrats and sweet haul JJB. Shur do wish we could sample it with ya. BTW, those jars with the stainless lids...they look cool but every time I've tried them my weed dries out. Mason jars are the ticket.

15. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Hey JJb

Nice harvest my friend... looks like you have a nice supply of tasty smoke... I do have one question man... looking back where did all the trichomes go? your last pics before harvest i dont see many trichomes... the reason i asked is i had a PEx that was covered in trichomes b ut by the time i harvested there werent as many as in the couple weeks prior to harvest... just wondering what yhour thoughts are

16. JesseJamesBond

Thanks for the praise fellas.

RR- As far as jars go, you are most certainly right. We've been having much rain and even more humidity to go along with that lately. I left them in those jars for now knowing there is a slight leak. I check up on them often enough. Still nice and spongy! :thumbs-up:

BB- Your guess is as good as mine man. I did end up with some super-ultrta-fantastic scissor hash from both AC and BC, more so from the BC. Maybe trimming has something to do with it? Maybe we're doing something wrong during the drying process without even knowing it? Alls I know is come a week or two this dank is gonna get even danker!

USE, HUP, FUSION... :not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

Thanks for everything.

17. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Good job JJB!!!!:thumbs-up: Nice colors! Enjoy your harvest. I've been using some canning jars to stash some away. Are those the same thing? Didn't know they leaked? I do have mason jars tho. Sorry to hi-jack. Just curious. Great job.:anibong:

18. JesseJamesBond

Thanks Sticky. Always nice to hear praise after a long haul and much hard work. :thumbs-up:

19. Useless

Nice job JJB. :thumbs-up:

Will be looking for a smoke report from you... ;)

20. JesseJamesBond

Will do Use! If its alright with you and everyone else, I prefer to wait and give reports on both AC and BC once I reach the 3 week cure mark. I could give my initial thoughts as is, but I wouldnt be doing Fusion any justice.

Speaking of which, time to twist up some BC now...:dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana: