All you have ever known is now nothing. Here's why.....

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by rollin2techno, Aug 6, 2010.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

last year we had a few like that

AMEN BROTHER

LAST YEARS GUERILLA GROW

there was a few pitbulls that got that big didn't look quite as nice but that's to be expected on the river bottom you can't give the tlc without adding a chance of discovery. The funny part one of the patches my partner put in the middle of a tall grass patch bout 3weeks prior to harvest the grass turned yellow and laid down and as soon as you came around the bend onto a long straight stretch your boat was lined up with a 12-14ft patch of 15 or so Christmas trees. Even the boat cop went right on by turned in front of the patch and came and checked or boat equipment and fishing license

He was 25-30ft away Max crazy good times .nothing like getting checked for a possible citation and there's a felony in progress 60ft behind his back in plain sight

As far as size start inside newyears day then put them out mid may (northern hemisphere. Oregon ) the unfortunate side we lost 20% + due to early fog = bud mold

2. Mr Dankosity

Mr Dankosity Veggy Stage

Those are some dam impressive plants... Holy Shit I bet they eat alot...

3. Potsitiveminds

Potsitiveminds Developed Alternating Nodes

Steelcity, at first i was thinking wow thats super cool. those plants are huge. but after smoking schwag for about 5 years now, i am def in favor of quality over quantity. sure i want bucket loads of great weed like everybody else. but im not down with sacrificing quality for quantity.

since the thread is about redwood trees, we should post a pic of our biggest creations. this is my biggest plant although it looks like one its really 3 big ones and one little one.

[​IMG]

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

For you outdoor tree lovers, check over on ICmag in the Tom Hill sub-forum.

Scope the thread "Growing big trees outdoors" or something to that effect. It'll be in the top 5 posts in the sub-forum. Tom makes us all look like amateurs.

Maybe someone with time can find a picture for me? There is an old picture that was on Overgrow, of a 30ft/ tall thai plant. It was next to a 3 story, brown adobe/brick building. I want to say the caption was "Huge Thai Plant" or Huge Fucking Thai Plant" or something along those lines. It was a beast of a plant, and puts all shown so far to shame.

5150 busted out large for that grow. I think he said it was somewhere along the lines of 30 lbs.

He's got another one going now, though not as big, since the plants were put out later in the season.

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

5150 is a beast to do it like he does in his own yard in Oregon....course the mans got needs i suppose:roffl: I was bummed when he got them out so late in the year

Ill look around for that thai pic..like to see it

6. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

7. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

You would have to swing by Home Depot and pick up a lot of illegals to help trim that out.

8. mt.king

trim reaper

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

The truth! !!!!!!

9. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

YOu can do that with a 1000w MH and HPS....

One year we pulled the ones we had outdoors and finished them inside, had a 9ft ceiling and a few were bent at the ceiling and still going..

Of course my buddy showed every friend he had and ended up getting ripped off, they took the plants, lights and all..

10. mt.king

Cough bucoughll shhackit

11. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

Bullshit your ass dude... to the fucking ceiling and BENT.

Why would I lie it wasn't even "my" grow, just a good friend that I helped out for lots of awesome smoke.

To the ceiling and bent.

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I think theres a gray area here......

you said those same plants in the pictures can be grown with a 1k light?

That statement IS complete BULLSHIT

Now its possible to grow a tall tree indoors YES.....but not a friggin redwood mega bush that is posted in my pics and the author of the threads, its NOT possible under standard/normal indoor growing conditions

Even the most experienced minds on the net will tell you that one

13. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Sure you can grow 9' plants. But those are 20+ ft TREES. Not something you can do with a 1000W HPS. If you have the headroom you can get them that tall maybe, but it will never produce the bud like one of those outdoor trees.

14. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

HA naaah thems just short mexicans lol..

You're right, they are huge plants though.

I was just saying, you can grow some big ones with 1000 watters. Probably not THAT big and bushy I guess.

15. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Careful bro Bullshit dont get u nothing round here. Now if u were trin to push some prime guano or castings then maybe we'd buy it, but not Bullshit man thats no good!:affro:

16. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

With friends like that, who needs enemies? :roulette:

17. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

Yeah... It was fucked up them dudes ran off with a ton of bud.

18. mt.king

9ft ceiling

I meant after 4ft from you 1k the light drops below 10,000 lumins that's not productive to dense buds on the bottom 5foot of plant plus shading.in other words airy light fluffy. They start stretching

19. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

Yeah you are right.. The buds were definitely not as dense as the plants that were about 4' tall.. Them babies were bigger than my arm and tight as hell. They didn't even shrink when they dried.. The ones that got to dry anyways..

20. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Yeah i checked out the first 20 pages of that thread last night before i went to sleep...

Those people are doing some BIG things. I cannot believe how big some of those plants are. I like the one picture if a giant inside a backyard greenhouse. Awesome thread, and im gonna read through the rest of it every time i get a few hours.