A few months ago I was in some serious need to get something going. My clones were at a stand still. They weren't growing. They stayed the same size for a couple of months and I didn't know what to do so I searched around and I ended up looking at auto flower seeds. During my research some of them indicated that they would be done in 60-80 days from sprout. Just what I was looking for, something quick to get me by without the 2-3 months of vegging once sprouted. They lied big time. They may be a little quicker but not by much. I planted 4 first then 2 weeks later I planted 3 more, trying to stagger the finish. Well out of the first 4, 3 sprouted. After 5-6 weeks of vegging they started to show pre-flowers so under the 600 hps they went. Well 9 weeks after that 2 were ready for chopping, a Pink Lemonade and a Bubblegum. Both only produced about 1-1 1/2 oz, not a lot or what I expected. The Purple Lemonade was VERY tasty and the Bubblegum was just ok. The 3rd one was a Zkittles that just stopped at about week 3 and stayed like that till I chopped the other 2, (so it stayed at about week 3 for 5 weeks without changing!!!) then it started to take off. I like the way it turned out as far as looks and size go. The aroma isn't what I would expect from a Zkittles but we shall see when she's done drying and curing. I didn't take any pictures of the first 2 but I did of the Zkittles. A bud shot: 3 getting ready: A few trimmed: Close up: My clones that were "stagnant" took off and were only a week behind the first 2 and chopped 3 of them before this one was done. I have 2 more auto's going now, a Green Crack and Blue Cheese, are just finishing week 3 of flower. Over all I can say that the auto's, to me, are a waste of electricity. I will probably try the rest of them out side and see how they go. I figure I can start them inside and put them out the second week of June at about their 5th week and chop them by the middle of August.