Back from the dead!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WillGrow4Food, Mar 2, 2011.

1. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

:demon:

Well, I suppose I wasn't dead but my grow has been nonexistent for almost a year.

For any of you who remember me, I'm back and currently starting a new batch as a write this. Some Sannies Recovery Haze and one Unknown which escaped my labels somehow :redbong: But I know it's either Recovery Haze, Bubblegum or this odd name of a Motarebel seed I can't remember but I grew once, exotic name I believe it was White something...:potleaf:

I am also waiting on some Killing Fields F3 Mmmmm, some good smoke.

For those of you who don't remember or just plain ol' never met me. Hello! I am WillGrow4Food! Yes, I know I could grow my own food but that is not the point of my moniker.

It feels reallyyyyyyyy good to be back and things are looking spectacular. Hope everyone here is doing well. :potleaf:

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Welcome back and happy buds!! Was the strain by chance Big White!!

Cheers

t6

3. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

i dont know if i know you, but im glad you didnt die... :flyy:

welcome back...to the real world :pimp:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Welcome back WillGrow, been a few changes but the board is still going strong. You gonna document the new garden?

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Howdy and glad to see you back on board.

BBT:anibong::anibong::anibong:

6. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

Ahh thanks for the growlove!

Res, yep I will be documenting the grow, last time I did Recovery Haze I didn't document it because I had broken my camera, but this time I will. Look for postings soon!

t6, no it wasn't it was Molokai Frost. Don't know where I got white from I was pretty baked last night celebrating my return to the world of marijuana cultivation. :potleaf: as well as tired from snowboarding all day and prepping for the very soon to be lovely babies.

Thanks GreenGoblin I am definitely glad I am not dead as well, or for that matter a brainless, mumbling and stumbling, flesh-eating zombie, aka a member of the U.S. government.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:-welcome-: back WillGrow! I remember you. You were active when I first joined then you fell off the boards! Glad you're back friend Looking forward to seeing you resurrected grow. :good job: :passsit:

8. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

Welcome back, man. Good to see you back around. Seems like no one ever quits growing weed forever!

9. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

:passsit:

starting to be like old times around here again... welcome back bro! :bong-2:

10. mjtoker

mjtoker Germinating

Welcome back :-welcome-: