BB's Cheese (Long Live Paul Foster)

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SuperMoChombo, May 1, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Guys I take cuts the 15th of each month giver er take, and i'd be an asshole if i hoarded it. When Paul passed it out he did ti with the most sincere hope that it would put smile on our faces. Who would I be to do any less?

Let me add, tolerant of bugs, high temps, PH swings. Easy to grow!

ResinRubber and Lvstickybud like this.
  2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I have a backlog of 3 strains now that aren't going into the rotation till the fall.
    Can I take a rain check on your offer ? LOL. makes life difficult for a strain hoarder such as myself. I just convinced myself to let two strains go after this round. You paying it forward though is a great move.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I think alot of us different strain growers are in the same boat. Do I ditch the Dabney, GG4, bruce banner3, cherry ak, fools gold...more seeds in the fridge, fuck it I will toss out the couch and build a cheese box.:lmao:
    :affro:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Just snagged this gift from Paul off the trim table. Beautiful as always. He would have appreciated the dog hairs.

[​IMG]

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Yeah I’m sure he would have appreciated it. It looks fantastic by the way Res.

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I'm going to have to grow that indoors cause outdoors just doesn't do it justice. That almost has the look and structure of my candyland when it's flowered in a table.

7. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

That's a pretty cola right there!

8. ResinRubber

The credit belongs to BB. IMHO if this cut had originated from somebody with a rep or connections it would go down as a legendary clone only like Dabney Blue, Chemdawg, or the Kush strains.

Hint. Paul's Cheese likes cool night temps. Hint number two. 9+ weeks when indoor. This was taken at 10. You won't be disappointed.;)

ducrider likes this.
  9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

So after a 90 day cure I busted out a jar of BB's cheese (outdoor grown). This stuff is straight fire.

IMG_20180207_191258.jpg IMG_20180207_191617.jpg

ResinRubber and bigbudztoo like this.
  10. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

The bud is frosty, I miss BB, was a cool dude. what size are those papers? 6" x 1 1/4"?

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

JCIO you would love that cheese.

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

This is top shelf for sure. I just have to dial it in now.

13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

The papers are the regular sized ones, 32 leaves in a pack. And I used the last one on that pile.

14. ResinRubber

Those buds look spectacular.

Paul's cheese has become the most requested strain I have. By a large margin....not even close. Good thing it's also the easiest strain I got.

15. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

It's damn good Res but the cut I have of candyland is even better.

ResinRubber likes this.
  16. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

When you croak maybe we'll name it after you. MG's Candyland :smileys-passing-joint:

17. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Lmao. No thanks.