BB's first attempt at DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Bigbud214, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Day one of flower

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Here is a root zone shot... Holy healthy root system....

[​IMG]

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Pretty soon it will be a hard round ball filling up your bucket. :thumbs-up:

4. Bigbud214

I can NOT believe the growth rate... I have another clone of the Silver L.A. in soil. Its the same age as the DWC clone buy a quarter the size. Those roots are ridiculous... I'm hoping this gives me at least 2oz dry

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Your ruined now. :roffl: Just to easy after you give it a chance.

Bigbud214, the growth rate is fantastic! Looking good man. :bravo:

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Looks great bro!

7. Bigbud214

Thanks MrG

Hoping taste and such equal....

Thanks JCIO

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That's redonkulous!

9. Bigbud214

Start of week two... Or day 7 of flower

In the pic are two clones from the same Silver L.A. taken at the same time. Both were rooted in Rapid Rooters then grown in solo cups. I took one and turned it into the DWC in this thread. The other stayed in soil. Soil on the left DWC on the right. Look at the huge difference in growth. WOW!!!

[​IMG]

And the roots

[​IMG]

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking nice! :good job: As far as the taste, I would look at it like this: you know how much nute solution is actually being taken up by your plant where in soil or even hempy, your really not sure. In hydro when you do a water change you change it to brand new. In soil or hempy you just add to the nutes that are trapped in your medium. Then you make it to the final flush period. Well in hydro (tables, RDWC, DWC or whatever) when you flush you FLUSH. Your plant gets nothing but water to drink up. The plant uses up all the left over nutes in it's system which after 2 weeks is or just about completely gone. In soil or hempy when you flush there is still nutes in your medium. So by that thinking your plants should taste the best when grown in hydro and properly flushed.

11. Bigbud214

Thanks lvs... I also think the H&G line uses organics and microbes with the mineral salts... That should also help bring out the flavors.... That's what I like about H&G its the best of both.... Super refined highly concentrated base nutes and additives combined with organic and micro life... And the way every additive is used only for specific times except drip clean....

12. Mrgreengenes

Sounds like your sold now. Bigbud214, best change I ever made. Looking forward to future updates. :thumbs-up:

13. Bigbud214

I think so

14. Mrgreengenes

Looking forward to the next update. :popcorn-2:

15. Bigbud214

This thing has become a BEAST!!!!!! HOLY SHIT... WOW!!!!!!! Here she is on day 21 of flower...

[​IMG]

The tops

[​IMG]

16. Justcheckingitout

Looking good! I almost have the same problem....:roffl:Hey is the Silver LA, a "Silver Kush"?

IMG_4124.JPG

IMG_4126.JPG

/monthly_2014_05/IMG_4124.JPG.3d790b2c7699db6bce73a0f351845eab.JPG

/monthly_2014_05/IMG_4126.JPG.c9f5f36d6c1a026de77f13cc1f36a80e.JPG

17. Bigbud214

Its silver bubble x la confidential

18. Justcheckingitout

That's going to be YUMMY! I got a silver Kush, a week from seed. I am going to throw a clone in a future DWC, we shall see what happens.

19. Bigbud214

I have kosher kush from Reserva Privada in veg, soil... About to clone for DWC....

20. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Sweet Baby Jesus that things going to be a monster:goodjob: