bc bud depot girl scout cookies

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Apr 15, 2014.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Ok i remembered the camera, here is a few pics. I will try to be ready to flower 2 of them in 2 weeks, to much to do, to little time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is after they got topped and are back with the summer crop group

[​IMG]

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Man they look absolutely great. Thanks for the pics. All four have BIG fans.

When will you harvest these?

3. greenjah

2 of them will be grown in ground through the summer and the other 2 i will start flowering as soon as i am done building the ground up with top soil in the greenhouse they are in. So hopefully 2 weeks but it depends on how much rain we get cause i cant get the tractor in there when its to wet.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

how do you like greenhouse growing, and is it easy?

5. greenjah

It is great, nothing beats the sun, it is just hard to control the environment. I am in wet land with clay so it is even harder, the quality of the bud was better indoors but im pretty sure it is just because of humidity and heat/cold nights. This year I am building the ground up a foot and a half and will have ends on all the houses so the humidity will be lower and the temps will stay higher at night so we will see if the quality goes back up (i dont mean alot less quality just a little), it could also just be that people are getting used to the high quality so its not somethin special any more.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Any updates grennjah? :popcorn-2:

7. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

How big is your gh, and how much does something like that cost to build? I see allot of them in my area and have often thought about how cool it would be to have one

8. greenjah

Been so busy trying to get things going with all the greenhouses, it just wont dry out. I actualy got the back hoe stuck a few days ago and it was finally dry enough to get it out today but now it is going to rain again tonight, hopefully it wont be enough to keep me from getting the back hoe through to get the top soil in the greenhouses. Once i have the soil built up in them then i can put the tent by an open end of the greenhouse to keep it cool and start flowering them. it was 80 today and the houses were probly 100 so in the tent was probably 120.

I got the 14 tall 12 high 94 long one for 1200 with a heater and the 25 wide 12 tall 144 long with heater for 3000. I split them into shorter houses to help keep them cooler. They were both used and i had to take them down and transport them myself.

I can get a 30 by 48 with 14 ft high and roll up sides witch are very nice to have and no heater for 6 or 7000 brand new from the local greenhouse place and its delivered.

9. Mrgreengenes

Any Updates? :bong-2:

10. greenjah

Ill try to get some pics up tomorrow, i have been working non stop and keep forgetting the camera. I am sorry to say i dont think i am going to be able to flower two out in summer. I just dont think the tent will stay cool for the 12 hours of dark cycle and it wont be a good representation of them.

I will continue to post pics of them and just mabe if i ever get the time to put in more electric then i will be able to run more vent fans and i can flower them.

11. greenjah

Well they have been in the ground for 2 or 3 weeks now so obviously im not flowering two of them ahead of time. They are som of my best looking plants, they're over 5 ft tall.

Here they are right before they went in the ground

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this was yesterday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Fuck....even at harvest my plants can never get that big. You gotta be having a ball.

13. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

They look like hedges.

Years ago I saw a pic of some plant in Australia that was like 10 ft across and it had hundreds of colas and no one could figure out how it got like that. Well, now I have some idea.

14. DXE

DXE Moderator

Anyone have any indoor experience with this strain?

I recently sampled some GSC and was impressed enough to start looking for some cuts

15. greenjah

yup, these should be 10 ft around by harvest if not bigger as long as i figure out what is going on with my other plants and it dosnt happen with these.

16. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah, those babies will be monsters by harvest time. Makes my hands cramp just thinking about all that trim work.:bravo:

Be Cool, CG

17. DXE

DXE Moderator

Anyone have any indoor grow experience with this strain - preferably in dirt?

18. greenjah

Ok i have been putting the new pics in the wrong post, this one had more views and a more specific name so i will finnish it up in this one, sorry for the messup.

Anyway here the are, they have about 3 weeks left.

This is number one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number4, still looking to be the most potent and best yielding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. greenjah

Here is a few days before harvest, i didnt get number 4 before i cut because it was molding to fast and i didnt take the camera with me.

Mold mold mold. Number 1, 2 and 3 got it bad because they took longer then number 4 to start flowering so they were way to immature to harvest when the mold started unlike number 4.

[​IMG]

number 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 3, this one had mold on almost every top by the time it was mature enough to harvest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 4 after dried

[​IMG]

all in all i think all 4 are pretty good, number 4 seems to be the best. People really like number 4, noone has tried 1 2 or 3 yet.

I got 3 lbs off each one so far. I only cut the big stuff so far.

Number 4 had the biggest buds

1, 2 and 3 had smaller buds but more of them.

20. Mrgreengenes

So how does #4 rate for high and taste?:bong-2: