Boa's outdoor Automatic flowering show staring Autoberry from Marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Boa, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Boa, you feelin a little antsy there brouha?:roffl:

2. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

good luck boa

hope it works out for you...you say you have to shout it loud and proud and i guess that means untill your wife wants to know then its a secret....

As a man married since 1975 secrets from your wife are never a good idea....and i would have to say especially in this case...what you do effects her as well.....

now i am interested in the auto grow as well..but not at the expense that you may get into trouble...

my advice...wait until you are out of your current predictament and move to a state that it is legal and you will have easy sailing

good luck

3. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Yea 1/2 inch of growth is a little much for a update.

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

When a guy is as bored as me thats a huge update. Ok ok ill chill till there is something to post.

Im also doing a time lapse of them. Taking a pic every day, should be pretty cool at the end...

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

BTW just posting for my records. I move one of the seedlings to a better location. Should get better light and maybe grow alittle bit better...

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Just bustin on ya buddy, know you can take it. I'd be climbing the walls if I were in your place.

7. Deadweed

Deadweed My Plants 2 weeks Flower

Your babies looking real pretty ^^

8. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thx bro! And yeah RR but this shit is almost over. All i think about is man it could be way worse than what it is...

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sorry Boa I just had to-Bud

[​IMG]

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Where'd you find that :rofl:

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Maybe PINK isn't Boa's best color???:roffl: :passsit:

Seriously though brother, stay outta trouble! PLEASE! :thumbs-up: :passsit:

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LMAO I dont look goo in pink, white or black.... Nice one Bud!

And Ras. I can do it man just watch...

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So here is a little 1/2 inch update lmao. The girls are 11 days old today. The one i moved to a better spot is just starting to establish and is now growing again. The other one is just doing amazing. She isnt flowering yet but by comparing her two a couple other grows she should start pretty soon. As soon as i see flowers ill start them on the FF trio cycle with purple maxx.

This one is the one i transplanted

[​IMG]

This one is doing great and growing very well.

[​IMG]

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So just another 1/2 inch update for my grow. As i said in the last post that the one i transplanted,now named AB#1 is starting to turn around and grow again. She is defiantly happier in the new spot and is blending in well with her surroundings. Im thinking she will be about a week or two behind the other one, or is just gonna be a hell of a lot smaller. The other one, I Guess ill call her AB #2, is doing great. She is growing right on schedule, and if im correct she shoud start flowering this coming up week. Next week ill be starting AB#2 on her fert schedule (Im still thinking FF but not dead set on it yet) and things should really start taking off. Well thats my 1/2 inch update for today!

AB#1 ( Its cool how there are water droplets on almost every leaf point)

[​IMG]

AB#2(I think she is doing very well, we will see)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

So what are advantages of using an auto flower. As opposed to a regular(photo period?) strain? it seems like your limited on size since it flowers on it's own, and doesn't seem like a plant you can clone very easy if you wanted too. just curious, I've seen the seeds for sale, just not sure if it's something I could use in my operation.

16. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

you get bud faster which can be good for someone wanting a head start on getting high on their own home-grown or someone needing to supply a dry market a couple months earleir than the other guys.. they stay small which may be good in certain places

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Now for me this is just to see how they do. I also need something that will stay very short and these defiantly do it. You can not clone this strain at all since it is an auto flowering plant and there is no way for you to make it stay in veg stage long enough for a clone to root. This plant dosent look like it is a good producer indoors and IMO isnt a good pick for a commercial grow at all. Like i said this is the first time doin an auto strain and im doing this only cause im impatient on growing something again. We'll see in the end if its worth buying the seeds again...

18. ShadowWarrior

o I forgot, for outdoor growers with very short summers who otherwise would have a damn hard time getting a regular plant to reach maturity before a freeze hits and kills it

19. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

I respect outdoor growers!! Much respect.

Right now with our 24 hr daylight, there are some big plants in our state. There is a valley here in Alaska that's prime for growing outdoors. It's called Matanuska-Sustina Valley. It's emerald green with pure water streams flowing down off of nearby mountains. Around Sept.-Oct., there will be a huge weed boom up here. Harvest parties and such.It's really a solid part of this state's live-and-let-live culture.

20. ShadowWarrior

hey Scotty that sounds pretty damn awesome.

I have a lot of respect for outdoor growers too. It takes a lot of balls to make the trips out, and bringing back the harvest, it aint easy to keep pests off and you run extra risk of some SugarHoneyIcedTea bag ripping off your garden