Cleaned the room!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by CCrete, May 10, 2013.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Really, really impressive!! When your plants are small you really have your light hanging right in there. I must now go and readjust.

My wife told me I can't read anymore of your posts. :bduh:........until I can afford to do it your way. :roffl:

Ras, when ever I'm thinking of doing any upgrades or changing any of my set-ups, I search out CC's threads and try to follow his way. It always seem to be "right" and I have to admit, it has worked out fantastic for me.

***now I have to go wipe this smelly brown stuff off my nose. CC, it wasn't cold was it?***

3. CCrete

A tad, you also need to regrow the Selleck stache...

Bro, all im happy about was that Im helping instead of hurting peoples gardens....Ive blown THOUSANDS on hunchs or following the wrong guy....meanwhile one day it dawn'd on me that, in my VERY first month of being on GK and 420gen, I started a bitch fight with USELESS...dude was xtra cool about it, schooled me bigtime but put me in my place, he also ran out a list of how to make it simple as pie to get the greatest yield and most successful plant, I ignored 90% of what he said....why? cuz my ego said I knew better......low and behold....My rooms look and function exactly how he said I should have done it 5 years ago, go figure...

Now look....

Maybe one day we'll meetup somewhere......Ill blow him, slowly, then swallow and gargle

With a smile!:not-worthy::passsit:

4. CCrete

Also....this is the cheapest my room has ever functioned as a whole, not the elec costs but the equipment costs......but now I have 200 soil pots, 100lbs of perlite, 100lbs of soil....stakes, domes, blah blah blah blah blah....wasting away, alllll cuz i was a dbag and didnt listen

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:roffl::roffl::roffl:

I don't have to take a load in the mouth to take your advice do I :5eek:

Where do you veg now and how do you run so many tables with the lights. Don't you have a smart meter yet? I'm worried about expanding anymore because of using XXXX amount of watts all from 6-6 everyday.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I have a smart meter and I was running 7600 watts at one point. Plus my A/C and my bill was astronomical! Like $1200 one month in the summer. No problems as long as I paid the bill. Nobody has come asking any questions. :passsit:

7. nippie

you are in Cali...I'm not

8. CCrete

Since when does the elec company give a damn about making MORE money?

Maybe I have a hottub with a 220line on it, that has to heat all year long...it gets cold here ya know?!?!?!?!

Maybe I run a welder in my garage?

Maybe I have 2 fridges, a freezer, 5 flat screen tv's, a huge aquarium?

Maybe theres 7 people living here and the house runs like a top cuz theyre all home all the time?

Maybe my furnace is elec, maybe my hot water tank is elec, maybe i run a dehuey allday long?

Then again, maybe not.....who knows?

Pay the bill and all is good....know what i mean?

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Exactly. The electric company is a for profit business. They are not a government organization in cohorts with the DEA or FBI trying to bust people based on electricity usage. I had a smaller Reef Aquarium that was pulling about 1000 watts. If I had a bigger one or several it could easily use as much electricity as a grow. Same thing when I used to keep reptiles. A lot of heat and wattage were generated by all the lights and heat rocks etc. Lots of reasons why people have high electric bills.

Thanks for all the info and advice CC. It's appreciated for sure. I do wish I had a basement for sure. It would make keeping the temps in check so much easier. They are far and few between out here in Cali though, and I don't know anyone with a mobile home that has a basement! :roffl: The heat and temps here are a bitch for sure. Today was our first triple digit day of the summer season. Yaay :BangHead: Also the first day I fired up my lights and A/C in the Flower room since my last run like 6 months ago. Luckily with these 600's there is a noticeable difference in how often and how long the A/C has to run to keep the room at the set temperature. My bill should be significantly lower than last year. :passsit:

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I remember you and Use going at it...."Shitsburgh"....:rofl:

11. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

HAHA, I still dont like that town... hey CC, why are there so many bridges in shitsburgh? so the people have plenty of options to hurl themselves to their death when they realize its Shitsburgh! :roffl::roffl::roffl:

Funny thing is, I was always joking with you, just kinda playing on your pride bro. I had to go there for work numerous times.

I'm never on the boards for a pissing contest. I try to help as much as I can, and pass on a lot of experience. You were hard headed at the time, but I'll smoke with you anytime dude. Just don't be eyeballing my junk! :roffl:

Really, I just love the plant and know it can only get better with more knowledge available. Its good to see people I've helped, helping others now. Great feeling actually. And it allows me to evolve and push forward, by breeding new things I think people will appreciate and enjoy. Kinda like passing the torch.

Power Company just wants their money. I just got a neighborhood usage comparison, I'm banging 7x the usage of my whole neighborhood on average. Just pay your bill.

Ras, I'm only about an hour from you. If you want some help or pointers, just gotta ask dude.

12. CCrete

I'll wear some Ray-bans for you...you'll never see my eyes :roffl::roffl:

I get the same satifaction as you when you give the advice and its taken and used correctly, then once your advice is heeded, they want more n more....makes ya feel good to pay it forward

Thanks again mang!

Ras....take that help bro, if he's offering.....maaaaaan oh man!!!! MAke some kickass dinner, roll about 15 up and for gods sake get him a soft chair, Use is pushing the doors to the old age home open as we speak:roffl::passsit::passsit:

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

'Old Age'???

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hey Useless, if Ras isn't up for a visit that should be welcomed like the coming of, well, a God, albiet a Ganja God but a God none the less, I'm only about 5 hours away (by plane and ground vehicle). I'd welcome your visit anytime. We can take a trip down to CC, with his Raybans on, and I'll blindfold you. I swear, you'll never know he's a guy.

In other words, RAS, GO PICK HIM UP, feed him well, keep him toked up and don't tie those ropes too tight!

15. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:not-worthy: I had to rub my eyes a few times and pinch myself to see if I was seeing things or dreaming! :not-worthy:

You'll be hearing form me soon. I cherish the opportunity! Thank you for even extending an offer like that. I mean I'm not normally a guy that is star struck or anything. I couldn't care less if I saw a celebrity from TV or something like that but YOU SIR are MY IDOL and I feel like the biggest celebrity in the world just asked me if I wanted to have lunch. :not-worthy: :passsit:

16. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

Fuggin' schweet dude! It's always great to see something to strive for. Motivation!:not-worthy::thumbsup::not-worthy::thumbsup:

:coool:

17. nippie

fuck that, we just turned in our petition, flying useless out

I would CC but he's to close and can turn into comp when we go legal...kidding, well not really but CC has always been cool to me

I just got to nut up and do these tables, leaving for vacation and will prob make the switch after harvest.

I just can seem to understand how you get the same weight, I'll be like a noob all over again even though I think I have a sound understanding of the game now

BP, you gonna stay around or what. You know you are the only black grower in the states so you gotta at least let me say that I know you. Why is that, why are growers mostly white (or mexican cartels)? You know many black growers BP?

18. CCrete

gotta trim 2 tables today, dont mind trimming anymore, I got a system. Takes about 2hrs per table, doin work son!!!!! 22s!!!!!!

19. nippie

what's you secret? I fucking hate it. I have a chance to expand right now, just don't know how because limited power and fucking trimming.

I was thinking about trying one of those autotrimming machines, but I'd be embarrassed to buy one, don't know why, it's just not natural or kosher for me. I know a chick that hangs with us on occassion that trims in Cali every harvest, gets $300 per lb she trims, I'm thinking about hiring her, but you know that means she knows what I am still doing ( she prob knows anyways, just a head that would never tell a soul).

Anyways, where do you veg? I can't figure this out, I don't want multi rooms trying to carry shit in between. I guess I'm not picking up how you are doing it.

BTW...I say we head to a game this fall...I wanna see our Opie kick the shit out of you guys :roffl:

20. CCrete

No secret, i just see the end of the road is all. You dont mind putting in all the work for like 3 months but you get your gucchies all jammed up over a few hours of snipping? CMON MAAAAN! If you chose to do so, the payoff is like a week away or so...free smoke or free money?!?!?! or both!!!!

Id never pay a fuggin soul to do what I do, its tooooo EZ, waaaay to EZ

Ill take a pic of my veg room in a bit...itll be here in like 2hrs. Its a separate room from the flower spot. I might carry things like 6-7-8 feet at most.

I got a system for everything man..lol

Aaaaand what the hells an Opie?