Dabbler.

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by TheApprentice, Jun 18, 2013.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-vape-pen.html#.UcA5xfmG2WUGot my Vapor Brothers Dabbler today in the mail. Sweet:rocker: Wont get to test it until Friday night though (waiting on the oils) but best things comes to those that wait:eusa_drool: Cant wait to test my "aromatherapy diffuser":wink: d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

/monthly_2013_12/d1.jpg.e2e38c910636397427fa99ecaf08589a.jpg

/monthly_2013_12/d2.jpg.6871383f297af6f5c0f891e75c77ba10.jpg

/monthly_2013_12/d3.jpg.b01eefff46948dff19f25f199cadd6b1.jpg

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's cool TA. Can you tell us old farts how it works?

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I'll even do a step by step with pictures for you MG:passit: Its pretty damn simple man,comes with instructions to get you up and running and how to get the battery turned on etc. Just put your oils in the Vapepen and your jamming. I wont get to use it till later this week but i'll defo post about it. Im actually thinking of buying a portable vaporizer now after browsing the vapor brothers website. My lungs need a break from 20 years of consistent smoking.:thumbsup:

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:roffl:

:roffl:

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I know, seriously! :rofl6: Cause I have no clue.

6. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Same as a g-pen MG. It's basically a tube you put oil/wax in that has a miniature heating element. Press the button and inhale.

Here is a tip though - only hold the button for 5-8 seconds bursts, otherwise you burn out the element.

They are actually really nice, smooth hitting devices. Can control your hit better than a bong with a nail and globe, so you don't end up coughing up your lungs onto the floor.

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

So jelly.

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Makes a change from the other way abut every time we have a chat session and your "Brb away to grab another bud" :321fu::rofl:

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I want a Micro G pen really bad. That one looks pretty cool too.

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:rofl: Cheers :5eek: