Diesel and White Rhino

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Mrgreengenes, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Next week I bet they will be filling in good, a week after that will you do one last trim?

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Week three

Week three and all the girls are in full flower mode. The Lemonberry and the Dabney are at the far end of the table, then three White Rhino and the three closest in the picture are Diesel. ..Oh I just removed all fan leaves and any none essential lower bud sites that were to low to amount to any growth. This was the last big trim. :redbong:

[​IMG]

3. Mrgreengenes

Heres some shots left to right.

this is the Diesel Notice the stretch for the Onyx LEDs just to their left. The plant far left in a pot is Confedential Cheese from DXE. Solid structure for sure. :thumbs-up:

[​IMG]

The plant Directly in the front is Diesal and the one behind it is whit rhino.

[​IMG]

Th next two fron to back are white rhino.

[​IMG]

The front plant is Dabney and the rear plant is LemonBerry.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  4. Mrgreengenes

Bud site galore!

[​IMG]

5. Mrgreengenes

week 4

I just finished changing the reservoir, so I took a few pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Confidential cheese.

[​IMG]

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Poifect! Inspiring me to do a better job training.

7. Mrgreengenes

Thanks Res. :thumbsup: I try and keep things trimmed up. Its my therapy:redbong:

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

The others look really nice but WOW the Confidential Cheese is running away with the show.. :thumbs-up:

9. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Holy wow!

10. Mrgreengenes

Thanks guy! duc. the CCheese is really a nice plant. I'm looking forward to smoking it. :bong-2:

11. Mrgreengenes

5 weeks in flower

Here are the girls sitting in the dark. They will be 5 weeks in flower this weekend.

[​IMG]

12. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Very nice, Boss!

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

A leaf! I see a .....yellow......leaf.:wtf?:

:5eek:

Please, say it ain't so boss.

14. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:rofl6:

15. Mrgreengenes

I'm only human. :bong-2:

16. Justcheckingitout

I still want to try that hempy bucket you got there. Plants look great.

17. Mrgreengenes

Root rot!!!!!!

So I decided to try advanced nutrients this flowering period and have been having problems since I switched. I made a big mistake trying another brand. :danger:Anyway the buds just stopped putting on weight and rust spots started appearing on the leaves. So when I pulled the cover back to take a look I find almost no roots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uggg :5eek: Brown slim and a lack of roots. So I drained the sump and grabed a water hose a rinsed all plants root pots threw the top with out disturbing them. I also sprayed any slim out of the table. I filled sump with PH adjusted water only and I added Hydrogen peroxide. I'll run it for 24 hours and then go back to using canna nutes at half strength and them bump it up a little the folling week and see if I can salvage this crop.:pimp:

18. Justcheckingitout

Atleast you are experienced enough to fix the problem. :thumbs-up:

I see you have been using the canna line for a while now. Sounds like you are swearing by it? :pimp: is it just the A and B you use? Do you have a tweaked formula? Sorry for all the questions.

19. Mrgreengenes

Yea I love the canna products. Yea it's Canna Aqua Flores A & B Set. I also add cal/mag during flower and Canna Boost.

I ran the sump for 48 hrs with just ph adjusted water to clear things up and Hydrogen peroxide added to. When I do a water change tonight Ill go back to using canna nutes. :redbong:

20. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Do you think the nutes caused the slie or was it something else?