Dwc (...this Ones For You Chriscrete)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Boa, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ok so im setting up my closet now and im planning on doing a DWC under 3-295w T8 fixtures (equals to about 200w of MH im told). The reason im running the florals is its summer and i need to make sure i dont have a heat issue. Im planning on buying a portabal AC unit that u put in the room and then ill use my 400w hps swichabal with the full spectrum bulb. Also gonna invest in a cool tube fan and can filter asap.

Now one of my questions is how do i start the seeds and get them to have long enough roots in order to put them into the DWC's? Thats were im stuck and only have about 2-3 days till my room is done and ready for action. Any input is welcome and thanks in advance!

CHRISCREAT THIS ONES FOR YOU MY MAN!!! Thanks for the insperation, and BLABLA thanks for your DWC post as well. both of your posts gets me ready for the problems i may have and the results i should see. But you dicks never posted how i get them started lol!!!!:affro:

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Ok how do you get your other clones or seeds goin? Rapid rooter? peat plug? rockwool cube?

Whatever that may be.......put that item into your net pot or bucket net pot lid or what your using....as long as you can get your nute water to atleast touch your starter roots it will be good gravy......if you want to but it takes them a week longer or so to get used to it, you can take a smaller soil plant and wash the libing shit out of the rootmass and them kinda weave the roots out the bottom of the netpot so they sit in the water.............i've done it say 6-7 times, worked great everytime.........for me, i use a EZ cloner and take them right from there into my buckets with netpot lids...

Ok and within that I use HYDROTON balls for my medium, if shit gets unstable, I throw in some skinny bamboo sticks and tie off like a junkie!

Keep doin big things BBoi:passsit: :passsit:

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well with my cloner i had set up it was a basic DWC. But im not at that house growin no more n the mothers got fucked due to another friend taking care of our grow.

So just start some seeds in a rapid rooter or somerthin like that huh?

4. CCrete

yessir.........then when you start seeing roots coming out just put them into the net pots so they can drink like a fish!

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So i got it fiqured out, or so i think lol. So when my clones were doing good and i had extras i gave some away to a few friends. Well one of my buddys has a Bubblelicious clone thats a decent size to pop 10 clones off the bottom of her. Im only growing out 2 of the 10 clones and giving back 8 rooted ones ( i hope) as soon as they are done.

So today i got one of the shorter rubbermaids that you got CC and popped in 4 holes big enough for 6" pots. I have my pump, air stones,hydroton balls, nutes, timer, lights, mylar, secret shelf door and all the trimmings to make it kick ass ( :nanner-2: thats right a trap door that opens to the grow room :nanner-2: , and framing out this door will take mabe 2 min.:thumbs-up: )

So yeah lets get this shit started. Tomarrow ill be setting up lights, mylar, timer, and cloner DWC and let them test run for a few days.

What if any kind of nutes should i use for clones. I have my remedy but i was just wonderin what you guys do.

Well thanks and stay tuned guys hopefully this will get good!

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Shit sounds like a grade school math question lol!!!:affro: ....How many clones will boaboi be growing?....

7. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well i got the secret door put in, mylar put up and im taking a break to smk a blunt! Man the door turned out really nice ill post pics very soon.

8. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So i also figured that ill use the Florals for about a month till im ready to put some babies into flower. At that point ill take the hanging floral out and replace with a 400w hps/fullspectrum bulb with a cooltube hopefully. Well im back to work so ill post so pics later.!

9. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well as promised here are some pics.

When u first walk in my closet....

[​IMG]

looking at the shelf....

[​IMG]

... sits nice and tight againt the wall....

[​IMG]

its on one of them 30" strip hindges

[​IMG]

its forced close by one of them screen door closers...

[​IMG]

Its easy to prop this thing open and helps keep it snugg against the wall...

[​IMG]

to show you how tall...

[​IMG]

So yeah i have about 5'x5'(slanted tho) and about 8' deep. Do you guys think ill have a heat issue once i get my 400w-600w hps cooltube? Im gonna start it with three of the floral fixtures (like the one in the pic) to get lighting all around the plants. all i have left now is exhaust and intake and im set to go! Also looking into a in room airconditioner. There runnin around $200-$300 for a 8500 btu i think. IDK we'll see what you guys have to say. Any help mofo's?!?

spinkler and ResinRubber like this.
  10. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

Hey Boa! Awesome secret door man! Make sure you take care of any cables that may run out of it though. I looked at the first pic wondering where it could be - I couldn't see any markings on the wall or anything. I love how concealed it is, good job! Looking forward to seeing it full! :icon_cool:

11. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Dude, take your pics off of photobucket. You might as well walk into the pig pen (cop shop) with a signed confession.

Be safe everyone.

Boa likes this.
  12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

They can come to my home man, theres nothin here for them. Besides this lil room with maybe 3 plants total they can come and then kiss my ass when i pull out my lawyer's card. I thank you for the concern man and ill take most of the pics down from there. I just hate uploading pics here, its so hard and my camera dont take good pics at the size needed for the upload. IDK some teach me how to fix this problem!

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks guys for the rep.! And WTF rr u trollin mofo!

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

By the way Useless i deleated my account bro. Your too smart not to listen to and maybe its a sign. Thanks bro!

15. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very nice little set-up you have there Boaboi86!:thumbs-up:

Your going to be the master of LST'ing very soon. ;) Your overall height will be an issue sooner or later, but with proper preparation, you'll be just fine. ;) :ebert:

Why don't you use the :GK: "photo album"? I know it isn't the best, but it's better than PB by a long shot, for security. IMO ;)

Great job on the "secret room". ;) :ebert:

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks man!

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  17. CCrete

No joke Boa, the shelf/door is kinda sick......nice use of the blunt my friend!:not-worthy: ..."Expand yo miiiiiiind Craig!".......

I saw you asked bout some nutes.........if its a ROOTED clone, then start with WEEK 1 of the USELESS formula......if your trying to get it TO root, then do what works for you, in soil or cloner or whatever, just rinse it good and get them new roots touching that GH 3 part and your gravy!! jus watch your PH :passsit:

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ok so im straped for cash and just put a shit load into this and still need ventalation. So whats a good way to watch PH? I cant afford a ph pen?!?

19. CCrete

Let your water sit out for as long as possible, stir it a few times during that timeframe.........the USELESS GH3part mostly takes care of itself........im not real inventive when it comes to that shit bro, sorry......hustle a few slices and get that money kid! like 75 and your nice

oh yea, watch your water temps up in that hot spot man......i worry bout that, basement if ya can, ya best bet, CONCRETE DAMMIT!

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah yeah whatever lol. Well my house is at a steady 68-70 deg. So im making a vent about 4 ft from the vent in my bedroom. So i should be ok plus im tryin to get a in room airconditioner. Basement is out of the question man n i gotta work with what i got. I have 2 kids now and they are growin up fast. Dont need that close to our living quarters.

So yeah ill see what i can do on the ph pen. Im atleast try and use the ph papers. So what should the res. temps be? Ill have to fiqure out somethin. Im creative n can probly do some cool shit!