Easy D.i.y. Hydro Dwc Kit

Discussion in 'DIY' started by krondikebar, May 18, 2007.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Looks like a huge bullet casing!

2. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

yea its a 300 cal.

3. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

I couldn't believe the prices on the commercial scrubbers out there. I saw that one in the DIY and put it together the next day. Took less than an hour to throw it together. Got the carbon off ebay. I change it every other flower cycle. I still put a dish of ONA out for those last couple of weeks though.

4. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

I built it within a couple days of seeing it as well. Its a really nice little scrubber. I made mine smaller than the one he showed on the thread. It works perfectly.

I have never tried ONA, but I might try it out if mine doesnt get all the stink out.

5. hashh

hashh Stoned

hell yeah!

This looks like exactly the set-up I want, thank you for the easy step-by-step set-up guide man! I saw your grow journal from the other thread and I was just wondering where you ordered your seeds from if you even did?

6. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

Nice Setup

Hey Kron, that setup looks great i might try it, i see u been having great results, i was wondering you just fill the 3.5 gal buket to the lvl of the mesh pot , but do u have like a hose with a water pump to keep the rockwool wet?? or in that system is it not necesary???

just the air pump,the air stone and the bucket with the mesh pot??

have you found any bucket of those with a valve so it will be easier to change water or you think is easier and you dont need a valve?