Ever find plants growing wild?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by fromthemorning, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

Betting he wishes he didn't make this post:lol1:

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

fromthemorning, don't worry, this has come up before. Nothing wrong per say with what you did, just the general consensus, at least in this weed community, to just leave plants the fuck alone unless you know their background. This isn't the first time someone has posted something like this, and you really got the least of the crap throwing compared to others....basically: if you rip plants, don't tell, and you shouldn't really do it anyway...

With that said....lets leave this peep alone folks. I think after this many pages the point has been made on both sides. :smoke2:

3. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

This post did get carrier away lol, I cant believe how huge it is.. lmao

Be prepared to take some shit lion...

GF

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Sounds like the little pussy ass bitch who stole my sportbike. Once I got the thing back and asked him about it he got all super defensive and told me to fuck off I told him I ought to kick his ass, turned into a big argument then the little 19 year old girl that found my bike got in the middle and he got in her face. She slapped him twice and punched him in the lip, he called the cops and tried pressing assualt charges on me when I didn't even touch him. I don't care what you steal if you steal anything in my eyes you deserve to get your ass STOMPED!!!!!:icon_bounce:

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

6. Guerilla Family

lol you and that sportike..Its still got u fired up

7. FL!P

FL!P Germinated

/razorblades in stems

That's all I'm saying.

8. Hawaii 50

Hawaii 50 Veggy Stage

take worning theapprentice is dead on leave it be thats not yours.

your mother would be ashamed of you to know you stoled her shit

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

If you dont spend the cash to grow the at least get the up to date ripping equipment

Suction Ripper Unit

The vacuum sweeper is the most effective choice for sweeping grow operations. The suction nozzle picks up everything in its path - collect a whole harvest of someones elses grow in one foul swoop.

• Easy to mount and dismount
    • Optional third ripper collector increases sweeping width and amount of potential plants that can be ripped
    [​IMG]

Weed Ripper and Collector

With this attachment weeds are swept and removed in one easy action. A powerful steel brush pulls the weeds and prevents new seedlings from germinating.

• Non-toxic solution to weed control
    • Weed collector operated directly from driver's seat
    • Ejector seat with parachute for them rare moments when you are cauht in the act of 'ripping' anohters grow
    • Bullet proof windows comes with the luxury edition
    [​IMG]

Cola Suction Unit and Ripper-Tipper

The top cola suction unit is efficient for the collection of thick buds and 'fallen plants' even top colas. The 'ownerless' material is passed through the suction nozzle, where it is pressed before discharge into the hopper to make 'ripper' hash.

• Lightweight, aluminium construction, making it easy to handle
    • Working width 1m and a 4m long external hose - ideal for sucking of them top colas and huge buds without having to spend all day ripping the whole plant
    [​IMG]

Ripper Trailer

Ideal for any kind of landscape 'ripping' application. Single axle tipper trailer with 300 kilogram capacity for smaller grow sites. Twin axle tipper trailer extends the carrying capacity of the two 800 kilograms - perfect for bulk loads from 'abandoned' fileds of hemp. Hydraulic unloading and high manoeuvrability make the trailer flexible and easy to use.

• Wide tyres reduce marking of lawns to literally 'hide your tracks'
    [​IMG]

Ripping Shovel

Makes light work of transporting other peoples ripped plants. Can easily transport 100kg from one place to another - even on the narrowest of paths. The hydraulic tipping function ensures easy handling and is ideal when unloading over obstacles such as small hedges....or WIRE FENCES.

[​IMG]

Euroripper Limited, Valley Way, Market Harborough, Leicestershire. LE16 7PS UK Tel: 01858 434011 email: Ripping equipment@euroripppers.nl

©Euroripper 2008. Visit our web site for further information.

:edit: to avoid rippers without the barb wire try using nettles or good old scottish jagged thistles...Peace:potleaf:

stinging nettle is a good plant to hide in, don't quote me on this but im pretty sure they are related pretty closely, the leaves don't look the same but the individual blades do, as well as the general plant structor. As an added bonus, they grow in the same areas weed flourishes and give you some horrible itchy welts, wich will help to keep rippers away from your crop.

[​IMG]

10. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

LMFAO @ TA! That was funny as all hell my friend!

11. Guerilla Family

Lmao I was up here at midnight lastnight laughing my ass off.. My girl came up and was bitching at me to go to bed so i couldnt post, but this is the funniest shit i have seen in a while lol!

The pics alone, of the dude crusin around on this thing are hilarious..

lmao

GF

12. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

when im doing a grow its ALLBUSINESS -no chill-if im smoking with you maybe-im a serioustype about my grow-sorry about the violent statment but it is without question something i take very personal --this isnt crap i put out for anyone to take-its my bread and butter --full time- you may as well walk into my house and try to leave with my t.v. --HELL NO!!!!!! GOD HELP YOU if no body is around to witness the illegal assult that would land this person in a position perhaps no news media would care to cover-no -it has been bad-it would again-take this advice and leave plants and gardens alone.

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That is too funny!!! I admit that I'm easily amused, but I don't usually come that close to pissin' myself('cept when i'm busy rippin')!!!

That's classic, TA!

Thank's...I needed that.:affro:

14. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

you need to leave shit alone useless--why even bother with a little plant if you have better shit going on? and police being there fast and speedy-please-maybe where your at but id maybe bet a stranger asking you to smoke with em is something youd be all about-then when in a semi private setting a couple rounds to the dome after asking you why you ripped my shit would be a last regrete-------------walking away-----not a police man in site--a ripper lost--why????????? the news report would only say man found and still wondering why?----happens at times--leave em alone man --grow your own-sell your own-CHILL with your friends and all but to rip a plant /or plants is just not recomended.

15. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

This thread is morphing by the post

So how about those John Deere Lawnmowers, eh?

How about them plastic cups with pictures on em, eh?

How abou...ok nevermind :5headache:

16. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hey, wwboy, are you sure you meant to aim your post at useless? :icon_confused:

useless would never touch anybody else's plants.

17. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

You better re-read this thread and then apologize to me you fucking little cocksucker. Know who you are talking to, and about what, before you say stupid shit like that.

In my world you would have a couple rounds in the dome for falsely accusing people of something like that. Happens at times.

Thank you Mary. Love ya's woman! :D

I forget its June and the school kiddies are looking for entertainment.

18. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

OK i'm about as far away from dramatic as possible....but saying you'd put some rounds in someone's dome? who the fuck are you dude? jesus this is a pot websight not a fucking crackhead websight. Whoever carries a piece and sells weed is a loser. Nobody will ever hear me badmouthing ANYBODY, but common dude. Grow up. Don't make childish threats like that.

19. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

who is he? He is probably the most knowledgable person on this site. you and wwboy need to reread his posts.

Useless likes this.
  20. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

incommunicado

I think nuggnester was referring to wwboy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.