f'ing cops and kids

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Sep 1, 2011.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

well you guys got me a bit parinoid so ya it was a nice site but it had to go. glad some of you got to see it

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

those snot nosed little sons of bitches. there's a special place in Hell for punks like that. Fuck, I think that might even be worse that someone just stealing your plants.

3. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

scooby doo

And I got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

I know it's not funny I'm just trying to lighten up the tension

4. greenjah

yes those meddling kids will get there's one day. lucky for me the last time I was there was when we ran the underground tubes for the camera wires, so that means the cops dont have proof of me being there. I also still have me and my bro's personal outdoor 12 plants, they arent as big but still 6 to 7 ft tall, I get some picks of them up in a few days.

And I wanted to buy a Caddie for myself for christmas, LOL, looks like I'll just be getting a new-used blazer.

So what's up with this BS in michigan on the new law, they shut down all the dispeseries and it is no longer leagal to sell patient to patient, you can only supply your own patient that is on the caregiver card, that sucks it might as well just be illeagal again.

5. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

If it just happened yesterday and no one was arrested......active investigation indeed...

I'd be getting as far away from those pictures as humanly possible.

Looked like a nice set-up though.

:thumbs-up:

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I wouldn't have those pictures up in the first place with an active investigation.....Hope you at least are in a medical state....

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's a fact jack! Good luck, that was a nice looking garden for sure. I got questions but considering the circumstances, never mind.

8. greenjah

I am in a medical state, all my personal grows are legit. I got rid of the picks after I put them up here. The only link I have to the greenhouse is putting in the irrigation and camera tube lines and there was no cameras up when I did either, hell he didn't even have my phone number, I always contacted him through my boss.

no worries though, with this new law I will be doing nothing but sitting on my harvests until I know everything is clear.

9. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

rokay raggy

In the elderly infamous words of Shultz " I see nossing"

But nice greenhouse

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

To bad...got more questions but guess they're irrelevant. Anybody who's got a greenhouse like that and it isn't secure from nosy hoodrat kids? Just asking for trouble IMHO. Legit or not.....simply to much valuable product to leave anything to chance.

11. greenjah

well looks like the fuzz may have fucked up, no news from it, they searched his house looking for money and found nothing. the state hase no record of the raid and the prosecuting atterny says they dont know anything about it. Nothing was ever in the paper about it either, Maby they are still trying to get more on him but its looking like they just forgot about it. LUCKY him. and unlucky of coarse.

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

LEO doesn't forget.....ever. In the local cases I'm familiar with, mine included, it took weeks or months to finally get the courts and prosecutor up to speed.

13. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

ok guess i missed something here... hope it all works out