G.I.T tables

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Grown in Tx., Mar 7, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Res, i know it's over kill but I'm thinking about the footprint of the lights.

CG dirt huh, how much less yeild are we talking about?

2. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Around 3/8 to 1/2 oz less in the soil. But when you factor in the week or longer to mature in the soil that gap grows.

You know, when you figure 15-20% more yield plus 12-15% sooner. That could be 25-30% more weight in the long run.

I think mine just grow so much faster and bigger in the hydro they just don't get a chance to firm up like the soil does. I mean I'm happy with the 2 1/2 oz average I'm getting in the soil.

I think Res nailed it with the slow dry and cure. I've had hydro tops that looked fuckin' huge fresh cut but after 3 weeks they weren't that much bigger than the soil. And if I didn't dry them slowly they just stayed puffed up and airy, which is what we're trying to avoid.

I think with the wattage you're talking about you'd have the coverage to work 2 or 3 soil pots in there too. Just use a neutral medium like Promix or maybe coco and feed them the same nutes as the tables at 3/4 strength. If you see any burn give them a flush and back it down a little. I'm not sure about the coco, but with the Promix don't mess with adjusting the Ph of the water. It has buffers that should take care of that.

Good luck dude, hope you get things worked out!!

Be Cool, CG

3. Grown in Tx.

Alright, i filled the table with 8 girls under 800 watts, that's 88.9 per sq ft.

I wanna try some dirt, i have the room to do it and a 250 watt i can put over a couple of smart pots. I'm not saying I'm switching but i would like to have some organic bud for my personal stash.

4. Grown in Tx.

I learned a lesson on trimming this past harvest, don't be scared to trim that shit down. I have been trimming just any leaf from the bud, as it turn out that leaves you with airy loose looking buds. I trimmed down actually trimming the whole surface of the bud this left it dense and solid like I'm wanting. :BangHead: 8 years lol, it never occured to me:icon_confused:

5. Grown in Tx.

Got some clones rooted and the flower room is about ready to crank back up.

I'm in the middle of a financial meltdown lol so, it's going from a relaxing hobby to a "for profit" operation for a while. I don't have a choice right now. I pretty much have to get 1lb off the 8 plants on both tables for the next 3 harvest.

It's a totally different way of looking at it out there now, it's like play time is over and it's time for final exams now. Kinda sux lol.

I think I'm gonna flower at about 10 inches that should give them 2 weeks of veg time and a shorter structure and with some of Mr G's pruning tips I should be able to accomplish this