G.I.T tables

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Grown in Tx., Mar 7, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Yeah Mr.G, I'm not sure if that thing is gonna run a little longer and fill in or what. I still got 5 beans of the w/r left so, i got another chance of finding a good mom later on. I never germ'd anymore seeds due to the issues that I had. But that's gonna be completely resolved Sunday. And I should be back on track to having my tables looking like yours.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

looking good

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I say that every time I look at my table. Then I walk away shaking my head, let out a little laugh, then shake my fist at Mrg's pictures.

4. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Looks like WR1 is the one I don't have. WR4 and the Sage I have are showing ultra thin leaves in veg and the WR 2 and 3 are more indica looking.

5. Grown in Tx.

JK I remember the wr1 was a tough one to clone. Such a big difference between the plants, almost like their not the same strain. I've grown schwag bag seeds and not had that big of a difference. I wasn't expecting that, I figured it would be pretty stable strain. I have noticed that the 3&4 don't have any red hairs yet, while the 1&2 are right on time for a 8 week harvest.

6. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

Hey g.I.t....you mentioned in one pic that it was only 2 days from harvest but the buds still had fresh white hairs...looked like still weeks before the plant should be done??? Does that strain give mature tricks with white hair still or you just prefer to chop at that stage??? Just wondering?

7. Grown in Tx.

that last group of pics were week 5, I might harvest 2 of the w/r this weekend.

8. Grown in Tx.

sticky bud, I know man. I have got to get these tables dialed in. i'm gonna finish the sheetrock out there this weekend to get it completely sealed up from the flying insects and such. I guess that's where the little worms came from

9. Grown in Tx.

Chopped the 1 w/r last night, I left the smallest buds at the bottom of each branch and put her back in the veg room. Never tried a re-veg before so, I hope this works. The plant had a really sweet smell when I was trimming her last night. Put a couple of small samples in the drier last night.

10. Grown in Tx.

Germing my remaining 5 bubbleicous beans. Hopefully with better results this time. Last time I put them in the rockwool cubes as soon as they cracked, and only 2 of 5 sprouted. Lesson learned.

11. Grown in Tx.

putting 5 of the ppp beans in a cup of water tonight,

only 2 of the 5 nirvana bubbleicious cracked this time, same as last time. 1 has sprouted from the rockwool, just put the 2nd in the rockwool this morning so i'm waiting on that one, hopefully one of them will be a female

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey GiT, I've grown out both Bubblelicious and PPP. I Loved the Bubblecious best. :bong-2: Pulling up a chair. :popcorn-2:

14. Grown in Tx.

I do want some bubble gum tasting bud:redbong:

15. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah, the Bubblelicious is def on my short list. But the PPP caught my eye as well so keep us up on things.

Be Cool, CG

16. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I have also grown out Bubblicious and PPP. And also Big Bubble, which is a Bubblicious cross. I've got a mom of Big Bubble, just waiting...

Bubblicous from Nirvana had some awesome phenos!

17. Grown in Tx.

Just a Lil smoke report; the 1 w/r that grew proper puts you to sleep. The sage gives you a real good stoney high without making you take a nap. The other sage is coming down tomorrow. The last w/r looks like at least a 14 week+ plant. Thinking about scraping that one

18. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Right on, a 14 weeker would be hard for me to deal with. I just don't have the patience, hell, a day over 9 weeks makes me edgy. I'm a 7-8 week man myself.

Be Cool, CG

19. Grown in Tx.

I'm with ya on that CG,

these two sage plants didn't produce much but damn, shit gets me super high, I like it. I'm gonna run both again before I decide which to keep I think there's about a half oz. difference between the one that was done in 8 weeks and this 10 week plant. No since in holding up a table 2 more weeks for damn near the same result.

That one good rhino plant is already showing new vegitation, so I can get some clones off her in a couple more weeks. I got rid of the other rhino's, those plants went in with the trim to be hash

20. Grown in Tx.

After cutting the 10 week sage plant have it drying in the house. This one is twice as smelly as the one that was finished in 8. I can't wait to try a sample of this one. The 8 week had tight dense buds, taste and smells good. All 5 ppp have sprouted, the 2 bubbleicious are going in the veg table today, hoping they will ready for nutes next week. By the end of the month I'll germ the 2 Bubba Kush seeds that were ufo's from the Attitude.