getting seeds

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by lukis500, Nov 13, 2006.

1. lukis500

lukis500 HIGH AS A KITE

what is the best place to order seeds from? i am in the us and i know many places dont ship here. hemp depot looks like a good site.

2. mrdope

mrdope The Cannabis Grower

Dude go to the strains and crosses forum.:sign13:

3. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

4. mrdope

mrdope The Cannabis Grower

Thats a good site Jake but they only have 7 breeders.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

search for mr.wakenbake and check out his signature links..

Just click on one of the many links mr.wakenbake has in his signature(unless hes changed it) but check out www.potsmokersnet.com/html/index.php or www.project420.com .Peace

6. johnnybgoode

johnnybgoode Rasta Intern

Yo man. That's a pretty n00b question. Why don't you READ some of the forum posts, so that there isn't the same post 500 times? Peace, love, and happiness. :angel8:

7. smalltimeinc

smalltimeinc Germinated

Dr. Chronic is the best man, just google it and it will come up.

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Some ppl on here RAVE about dr.chronic but theres also been a few who aint been happy,but iv never used them so wouldnt know...just pointing out some GK dudes love them,some loathe them..PEACE

9. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

cannabean.com I got my seeds in 2 and a half days from the UK to the east coast and you cant' be the good doc's service or freebies!

Please refer to my signature for some good seed banks and also ratings too... just look around mate ..information abounds !

10. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

i anno, the doc (drchronic.com) has done me well. A week after i ordered, i got a small, discreet package pull of quality seeds. Easy ordering, and damn, they have a ill selection of seeds. if you can't find it there, you probably arn't lookin hard enough.

NEG

11. 420

420 KING

Go straight to the producer of the strain you want, My advice is to go to Serious Seeds.com they have very high quality genetics, that produce ridiculous yields and quality bud in general , but if you want a good strain for not alot of dough then Dr. Chronic is the site for you.

The only dudes that dont like DR Chron are the ones who got their seeds picked up by customs, other than that Dr. chronic will give you what you paid for. But again the highest quality genetics come straight from the source.

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

i can vouch for that aswell.......