GH 3 part - Useless' formula

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Useless, May 30, 2009.

1. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

I sent a PM to Useless but in the case he isn't back on in the next few days to respond, I will ask my questions here.

Anyone have experience with soil and switching nutes during flower?

I am using FF Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom & Cal-Mag. Now I am moving to the GH 3part. Plants are 20 days flower now.

Can you still use Big Bloom with the 3part?

2. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Sorry it took so long for a reply to the questions. I dont use RO water but have great water quality here 018 ppm out of the tap. My grows were done in 1) Hempy, and 2) Soil. I never used just plain water at all until flush. Keep in mind, im a micro grower and I required watering/feeding every 3 days max, everyday towards the middle/end of flower (1gal containers).

Setup was as follows....

3sq ft dresser for cab

210W CFLs (5 x 42W 2700K)

Way more ventilation than needed (temps 75 lights on, 65 lights out)

Strains

Nirvana AK48 (Hempy) - I had to ease into the veg nutes VERY slowly with this strain as its sensitive to alot of N. In fact I dont believe I used week 3 veg nutes at all due to tip burn. Ive read others that didnt have any problems though. Myself and UBB noted the same sensitivity however. Besides that they loved the formula as did I!

Nirvana White Widow (Soil) - Followed it to a T from the beginning with ZERO issues.

rollin2techno - sorry man I cant help ya. Seems as though I read about someone using an additive a page back or so but besides that the only thing Ive heard of people using in combination with the formula was a bloom booster.

Peace -V420

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

No need for the Big Bloom. You will be doubling up on base ferts.

Just give them a good flush before you change nutes.

4. johard59

johard59 Germinating

The chemical formula for marijuana is C21H30O2 ,

Gh3 means grevital formulate which is the chemical formula for the anti wrinkling and moistening creams so, is these fareness creams are prepared from the marijuana

5. rollin2techno

Thx man. I did flush when I transplanted. Gave them a week 3 flower dose @ 1/2 the ratio last night before lights out. Girls are looking good! :thumbsup:

6. Useless

Numerous oils and skin lotions are derived from cannabis, or it's synthetic variations. There seems an unlimited variety of applications.

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber wenn es hilft, kann ich versuchen, mit Ihnen in Ihrer Muttersprache zu sprechen.

Prost!

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

not sure if that will help useless. he/she makes very random statements not so much questions. IDK Ich spreche sehr gut deutsch. Meine grobeltern zogen hier aus Stuttgart. Ich spreche nicht mehr viel es sie sind beide tot ist...Steelcity

PS Useless i have been using your formula for 3 grows. Thank you again it takes the fuss out of hydro.

8. rollin2techno

Hey Useless, what do you recommend feeding and sustaining 5 month old mother plants about 12" tall in 2lt bottles?

9. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Useless, that was a perfect german sentence, you get an A :thumbs-up: But yeah, like Steel said, don't expect an answer from that dude. Usually he come to a thread, makes some random suggestions and never returns to follow up

10. Useless

RT - start with week 2 veg formula. Then the next week week 3. Continue with week 3 as long you are vegging.

SCS and Link - Yea, I think the dude is not German at all. He registered on 420G and he speaks English just fine. ROFL. His first post over there was, (no joke)

"Does Marijuana help with Genital Warts?"

So, my guess is he/she is a high school student just stirring up shit on a forum.

11. lovehydroponics23

lovehydroponics23 Germinating

Great post, Useless, thanks for sharing such wonderful tips on the nutrients. When it comes with hydroponics, nutrients must be given in proper concentrations so that the effects can be amazing later on. Keep those helpful tips coming! Thanks :beerchug-2:

12. tommyboi_420

tommyboi_420 Germinating

HEY Useless

can your GH 3 part formula system be used with the new AN 3 parts???..as in using the same ml % for all 3 weeks of grow/veg and all 6 weeks of bloom/flower???....if so cool..if not do you have any input on the new AN 3 part formula???..all feel free to reply(we all learn from each other) :eusa_angel:

13. Useless

I don't know anything about the new AN 3 part. But unless the 3 different nutrient parts are the same concentration and density, which I truly doubt they are, then my formula will not work correctly.

I'll see what I can find out about them.

14. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

use the advanced nutrients feeding schedule

If I were to use the dance nutrients I would follow their feed chart very closely They have a testing plant where they have fine tune their mixes for growing cannabis They've done testing to find out what microdes make thw plants grow better in soil and plant tissue samples to see what plant use and which ones they store. Expensive stuff but you get what you pay 4 The to get the best results you have to use all their products in their feed charts when they say to use them :thumbs-up:

15. Useless

I'll have to agree with Mt. King here, to a certain extent. Try the bottle formula, see what happens. Your plants will tell you if there is anything wrong. AN does seem to "work better" if using all of their "supplements" in the time range they direct.

I'll say it again, I don't buy the genetically mapped hormone thing for a nanosecond. Show me the charts to prove it..better yet, show me the results.

16. tommyboi_420

tommyboi_420 Germinating

thanks for the input Mt. King and Useless,after i had posted my quesition on here i went to the AN site and went to the nutrient calculator they have 2 one new and one old the new calls for a 1.1.1 % of G/M/B at 16ml per 4 litres(1 gallon) for week 1-4 or more of veg..seems to high of a ppm to me,then the old nutrient calculator at week 6(where im at now in veg) says to use 7.2 ml GROW 7.2 ml MICRO and 1.3 ml BLOOM per 4 litres(1 gallon) so im like :confused1: HUH?!?!...there's nothing said about a "NEW" or "IMPROVED" 3 part so im at a loss www.advancednutrients.comthere's the link, tell me what ya'll think..for now i'll just stick with week 3 veg of your formula Useless

17. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

Hey Useless, I grow hempy and at the moment I'm flowering some Wonder Woman for the first time. From my limited experience and from what I've read, I think she does quite well with heavy doses of nutes.

If I'm on week 3+ of veg or week 7+ of flower, and she seems to be handling the feeding properly and even seems to be begging for more, is it possible to reduce the amount of water to a little under a gallon to concentrate the nutrients a little more or would this start to throw everything out of whack?

18. Useless

Yes you can increase the strength. Just make sure to use the same ratio's.

19. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Hey man, with these Dab n Bubba.....im gettin a good sized swing in my PH about 3 days into my week long cycle.....it goes from 5.7 one day to like fuckin 4 within 14-18 hours, sup with that? Jus good ol PH up n down to control? or is there a better method? Im using my same mixing per gallon a bit strong like I have from the start and this is the first time I've had an issue.........thanks Use..

:beerchug-2: :passsit:

20. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I get the same thing only with my shitty water I get a raise for about 3 days then goes stable. 5 days later I drop off to your levels.

Change the Nutes they are sucking it dry

Teamster6