Good call on politics board

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gardener, Feb 2, 2003.

1. gardener

gardener Developed Alternating Nodes

As members of a largly and wrongfuly outlawed group it is every pot smokers duty to work towards legalization especially if they live in North America where the drug war is fought with the most zeal. Glad to see a place on this site to discuss such things.

2. Seizure Dude

Seizure Dude Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Great isnt it my friend...

3. GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess A Fat Sticky Bud

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Just so long as this forum doesn't become a **** slinging match for Repulicans and Democrats....Keep it related to pot and all's well.... ;) There are some of us that don't like either....:biggrin:

5. GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess A Fat Sticky Bud

NO ONE WILL TRASH OUR PLAYGROUND.PERIOD.:biggrin:

People who come in here with NO FACTS, NO PROOF, NOTHING, Just cussing Everyone out are here to "CRASH" OUR PARTY....And they Just aren't going to get it. They need help, PERIOD. IGNORE THESE PEOPLE. PLEASE!!!!:biggrin:

6. HarshToke

HarshToke Developed Alternating Nodes

Quote: from Herbsparky on 12:31 am on Feb. 2, 2003
    Just so long as this forum doesn't become a **** slinging match for Repulicans and Democrats....Keep it related to pot and all's well.... ;) There are some of us that don't like either....:biggrin:

heh fat chance herb

7. Ropeadopehead

Ropeadopehead Begun Flowering

I think it's great!! I am thoroughly impressed with GK again!! I hadn't logged on since the 30th, cause yesterday I was caught up in the shuttle news all day, but I can still remember 3 days ago, just simply "discussing" the possibility of the two added forums. Here Here for GrowKind!! Maybe we can have a small memorial link to place the two newest forums here at our site, in memory of the seven astronauts lost at almost the same time the new forums were added...just an idea.

GrowKind is the best. [​IMG]

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I know Harsh... ;) I had to say it though...:smokin: Gem has found her corner...hehehehehe.

9. northlite

northlite Blazed and Confused

....man she's taken the whole fuckin' box

........an' doesn't give a yahooka.. :)