Gravity Hash

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by nippie, Sep 9, 2012.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Cheap easy hash...you probably have everything to make it already

I did not take weights of the trim because it was fresh then immed frozen for this

The tools you need to start

[​IMG]

Mix you ice water and trim together for 10-15 minutes

[​IMG]

Grab all your trim out with and squeezing the water out. Get the ice out too and then strain into new bucket

[​IMG]

Sorry, no pix for this part but easy enough without them

After you strain the bucket let it sit for a few hours 4-6 then siphon out the top of the bucket until you have a couple of inches of left.

****Important don't disturb the bucket of spec that bottom as this is where all your hash is !!!!****

After you have 2 inches or so left in the bucket and can see your hash, give the bucket a good swirling to mix the hash back into the water.

Then poor this water into smaller glass jars and let it sit for a few more hours****you will notice the hash layer

Take a turkey baster and suck as much water out of the jars without disturbing the hash

[​IMG]

Once you have gotten all the water you can get out without disturbing the hash, mix the remaining water and hash together (gently swirl it) and poor into wax paper lined bowl.

[​IMG]

No you can take a eye dropper and suck the remaining water up (you'll see it separate on the sides) or just let air dry til most of the moisture is gone

Then scrap together and roll

[​IMG]

Let dry overnight on cardboard and enjoy

ducrider likes this.
  2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Thanks nippie, I've been trying to figure out how to get all of the leftovers out of the bucket that are too small to get caught in the 25 micron bag. This looks like it will do the trick for sure.

3. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Ice hash....untypical method.. Gravity hash lol thought ya was gonna show me something new Nipp

4. nippie

Stash,

I'm still trying to figure a way to do it with a dishwasher

tried it once with about qp of trim......didn't work the way I thought it would. I learned a quick easy way to piss off the misses though. Hash does stain with high heat

But if anyone else wants to try, by all means. I stapled screens together with the trim in between then laid cheese cloth over the drain to catch the hash....needless to say this was a total stoner moment...don't try.

Screens came apart stained the inside green and had water leaking out of dishwasher. The smell, well let's just say wife got a new dishwasher

5. sonofdust

sonofdust Germinating

To extract the moisture out of fresh made hash I use a plaster batt and a sheet of paper. The plaster acts like a sponge and pulls the moisture out fast.

6. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

dishwasher no but we have used a 32gal ice bag setup with a agitator free washing machine that was bought brand new with nothing more than hash production in mind. It produced about an oz of hash from a garbage bag full of sugar trim n popcorn. The garbage bag spent a week in the lay down deep freezer first.

Interesting method with minimal investment. I like it!

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

i dig it but dont beatup the trim so much, dont make a froth at all, it tears up the plant matter too much and youll get a "greener" "dirtier" hash in the end

buuuuuuut you have a hashball and i dont, so......:roffl:

8. nippie

i agree about the dirtier hash, but it's the poor man's hash, everything you need is in your garage.

People always run out to buy the latest and greatest, it's not always needed and is good for your larger leaves and what not that you pick off before you trim. It's not BHO that's for sure