Greenway University Approved and Regulated by Colorado Department of Higher Education

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by RkyMtnWayHigh69, Jun 16, 2010.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Thanks Rocky, I got blinded by filth:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: and a nerd

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

None of that has anything to do with the point I tried to make in this thread. I would think that criticizing the American government for forcing other countries to adopt anti-cannabis laws would go down well here. I guess you support that kind of thing.

Stop talking shit then.

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Talkin shit?

I leave skid-marks everywhere I sit......................................you figure out the rest Mr. Hanky smartie-pants

4. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

sigh....:popcorn-2:

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Heard ya loud and clear Rky!

Since there is no actual cannabis on campus I wonder what the possibility is of expanding the model on a smaller scale to non-MMJ legal states? Might have to ask my attny that one next time we get together.

HUZZAH HUZZAH!

6. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Good idea!

:passsit:

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  7. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

An Organic Home Cultivation & Gardening course is the best legal way to describe it. Today people are worried about that ever threatening Armageddon, just look back in this thread. People want to be more self reliant- Teaching modern techniques on indoor controlled growing environments does not have to be limited to medicinal or under-ground marijuana. It can be used to produce a whole number of natural medicines, foods, and at the least indoor oxygen generators. Remember that's the one thing all plants give off and all humans are addicted to. ONE DAY IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE BUH HA HA HA HA!!:roffl:

P.S. Those who predict Armageddon around the corner have a worse track record than local weather men.