Hello GrowKind

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Esquire, Jun 19, 2009.

1. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

oh I miss all the good stuff dang it:icon_scratch:

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Please remove this TROLL!!! Nobody likes a party pooper!!!:eek:ccasion18:

Peace

-LM

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's pretty much what I took of it!

Fuck him! :XXbirdman: :XXbirdman: :XXbirdman: :XXbirdman: :XXbirdman: :XXbirdman: :XXbirdman:

AND it's french! No wonder it got raped!

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

We can play that game too.

Esquire IP = 94.55.139.249

(Because I'm a nice guy, I changed a couple numbers to protect YOU, even though it seems obvious you wouldn't do the same :fu: )

For a new member, your not making many friends this way. :roulette:

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

haha....from the first post I knew this one was going to be fun....Please...More "broken" English please.....or go ahead and find my IP....has nothing to do with where I am or live at any given time....:new_popcornsmiley:

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

You can find mine too, I just love to show off my plants to cops! They are always so complimentary!

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

So you guys are going to let us play pinata? Cool, thanks.:smokin:

Esquire- I got nuthin to hide. No more grows here and only my personal head stash left. Before you call on your dogs at Interpol or Europol care to post up a few pics of your own? Might be fun to show off when the knock comes at my door. Might even be able to get YOUR ass back in prison. I know you're just aching to get reamed again. You "continental" guys are all into that shit right?

I'll even show a modicum of respect and not go into Sardinian Organized Crime jabs.

If you can track my ip then finding my home should not be tooooo difficult. Come on over. I'll show you some midwest U.S. hospitality. Bring yer rump ranger buddy too. The Dakota cowboys LOVE frenchies with loose assholes. They practice by "ridin" steers , just don't get nervous if one of-em grabs yer ears and screams YEEEHAW....it only lasts ten seconds.

Anybody have a guess as to how the above will translate the language barrier?

cheers.....your turn esquirt.

8. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

MODS! What's there to discuss? That is blackmail.

That's your entrance dude? "Hey I can get IP's, so don't piss me off" That's not a very nice way to make friends. Usually the blackmail comes after you've been threatened but it didn't even take you that long.

I don't like judging so harshly right away but that's a beat way to come in man.

9. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

You know what bugs me about this. We have already had shit fly with leo and members and the joint still hasn't really recovered from that. Then some dude pops around making these statements for no apparent reason. I didn't ready what he edited but I take it is about prison and the like.

Anyway. here is my reality...call the cops and have me arrested. It is just a matter of a few years when I have to figure out where I will live after my foks have died. Remember I am court ordered, and the way it reads prison and a psych hospital seem to be the top choices. So have them come, now or later what the hell do I care?

Gees I mean really what kind of person would just cause pain in someone else's life, from a distance no less, then just skip happily down the road? I don't understand. Why?

10. stangman_1976

stangman_1976 smoker 4 life

um yeah this guy needs to go! shouldn't be that hard of a decision for you mods, come on the guy threatens to call cops on us hmm thought ur jobs were to protect GK and it's members

11. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

:rofl6:

Muzik? Seriously? Is that badly spoked English with french twists? You can make immigré into immigrant, but not musique into music?

I aM quite muCH hopping to see not 1 Inspektor CloUSeau at 1 good back door!

strawberry.cough likes this.
  12. stangman_1976

roflmao:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13. stangman_1976

wtf I rated this as terrible and it still gets a star??? what happened to neg rep???

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Neg rep is a power of the gods these days. Mods only ;)

15. ResinRubber

Wanna bet?

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Rating a thread and rep are not the same thing. :smokin:

Don't let this guy get to ya....the IP thing he posted was GK's IP...not someone's personal IP. We're talkin two different things here. He's NOT able to harvest IP's...that I know. Now if you follow a link he has posted he CAN harvest your IP but not thru GK he can't. So sorry for Inspector Gadget here. :laughing1:

17. ResinRubber

Already knew that Herb, but thanks for the reminder. I was beating on him for being enough of a dick to even suggest it. HMMMMMmmmmmmm. Be back in a minute.

18. ResinRubber

19. ResinRubber

There done. Think he'll fall for it?

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy