Herb's 2018 outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Herb, Jun 2, 2018.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I don't care either, it's having to confront some asshat ripper that gets in my head at this time of year.

Herb likes this.
  2. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

They look so good I can smell em from here :)

MAD MAX

Herb likes this.
  3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

True that.....I thought the exact same thing this morning while out looking at the girls. This is about the time when 'asshats' go thinking they found a great score when they find your crop and fail to realize that it's FAR from time to harvest. Nothing worse than a Ripper IMO. Damn low lifes.

4. Mrgreenjeans

Mrgreenjeans Administrator

Herb, looking good my friend. They should fill in nicely with the sun!

Herb likes this.
  5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

They are getting fatter by the day! :sun:

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Update September 11:

Not much to report on the girls this round so I'll leave it with a couple pics.

Outdoor Grow 09 10 18 002.jpg Outdoor Grow 09 10 18 005.jpg

Mrgreenjeans and Max Rockatansky like this.
  7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Your experience sure does show in these plants my friend. They look great. Did you trim fan leaves in flower? Those are going to be some donkey buds.

Herb likes this.
  8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Thanks man. I have done no trimming and no feeding. This is an experiment on how well the plants will do using only composted soil and water. The buds may not be as large as they could be if I fed them but that's OK. I did see some mites move in this week. Kinda pissin' me off...I HATE mites. I won't spray anything on them so will have to wait and see what happens. So far they aren't too bad.

Sorry for no update this week. I've been sick as a dog.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I've had some mite issues too. I've been blasting the plants with water a couple of times per week, in the morning so I don't get mold. It seems to be helping. Are you seeing any caterpillars? I've not seen any of those little bastards yet.

10. Mrgreenjeans

Mrgreenjeans Administrator

Guys I use a product called NOR CAL 86
    You have to use the product every other day right before lights out or as the sun is setting.
    The stuff works great!
    4E877180-62BC-46B4-8720-9208B5B18DDC.jpeg