HHHG's new MicroSog

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Aug 15, 2008.

1. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I hope to get at least 7gr (.25oz) per plant. I'm still getting the system tweaked so I may far exceed that estimation.

Your seedlings will take another week or so to show sex than a clone would.

If you plan on cloning those seedlings, they may not produce any clone-worthy branches during flowering and you will have to reveg the plant after harvest to get cuttings.

You should always try to veg for at least a week or two before flowering, unless you need to grow a tall plant in a small space. The only strain I have that is that tall is Arjan's Haze.

2. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

post more pics

3. HappyHappyHighGuy

Ask, and ye shall receive...

I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow so I don't have time to pull the ladies out for pics. Here's a shot of what's flowering at the moment. I just watered them.

[​IMG]

The container filled with SoilMoist & OnaLiquid/Water is to help with odor while I am out of town because I am turning off all fans and the only lighting will be an 18" floro tube to keep the plants on cycle with less fire hazard.

4. IrishGirl

IrishGirl Excommunicated

Thanks

HHHG for the answer to my question. I will have Purple Widow from seed so far. I ordered some DSD from Seedboutique just waiting for them to get here so I can start those and I am thinking of getting some feminized GWS from the Dr also. Sine none of my WR clones made it I might get some of those seeds as well. We will see. Thanks again. IG

5. HappyHappyHighGuy

Gws

Greenhouse GWS is my favorite Indica, and one of my top favorite strains.

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

WORD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ on Cloning them lil babies! :thumbsup:

7. HappyHappyHighGuy

UBB - You told me you know someone that uses UVB. Have they finished a grow with it?

8. HappyHappyHighGuy

New cloners

This was inspired by Mr.GJ's thread on cloning using rapid rooters in hempy cups.

The bottom res is perlite and the rest is MG Organic Choice potting soil. I planted several cuttings in each bottle. When they root I will rinse off the dirt and transplant to hempy style flowering bottles.

[​IMG]

9. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Sweet Growin!

YES! That Person DID actually Fiish that grow, This was Before i ever grew anything, bu i KNOW hat he uses hem still, though ive only seen 2-3 emale plants from hem and 2 males of of his grows!

ood production, as he had a Attik to grow in, so he had really ood onditions also, bu all in all, the UVR Ligting "WORKED" for him, so don see any reason it wouldnt "WORK" for you HHHG!!! :wik:

Grow-on HHHG,

UBB............

P.S, LOVELY lil Plants n Bushy's you have there my friend! :thumbsup:

10. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

UBB, is your keyborad missing some keys?

11. HappyHappyHighGuy

Thanks UBB

I'm not currently using UVB bulbs because all 10 sockets have 42watt cfls. I may add a socket in each chamber for the uvb's so they can be on their own timer running 4-6 hrs per day.

12. HappyHappyHighGuy

Let 'em grow!

When I first started this thread I was giving the clones zero veg time, but after a disappointing first harvest I started letting them grow for at least a couple weeks after they root before putting into flower. Here's my latest batch of clones...

[​IMG]

The 2 seedlings in plastic cups are a strain I am growing for the first time - Thai Haze x Skunk #1. They were freebies from Seed Boutique. The package didn't name the breeder, but I think it is Sam the Skunkman.

13. HappyHappyHighGuy

A couple shots taken with my new wide angle lense...

Upper flowering chamber. The socket on the side was just installed for a total of 6 sockets and 252w.

[​IMG]

Lower flowering chamber. Currently has 5 sockets totaling 210w.

[​IMG]

14. anaujiram

anaujiram Veggy Stage

question..

what was your harvest like the first time?

how tall were they at harvest?

I'm interested in doing this if I can fit it in my space.

15. HappyHappyHighGuy

I don't weigh mine, but other growers average 7-21g dried per plant using a similar setup.

They are 12"-15" tall at harvest. Each chamber is 29"H x 22"W x 14"D and holds 24 plants.

16. anaujiram

anaujiram Veggy Stage

Do you think I could do this in an 11 x 17 inches space?

and 3 - 42w CFLs?

My space is almost 5 feet in height.. maybe I can split it into separate veg/flower chambers..

17. HappyHappyHighGuy

Yes you could have two chambers in that space, but it's more difficult to keep the flowering area light-proof when it is connected to the vegging area.

18. I_AM_GIZMO7414

I_AM_GIZMO7414 Developed Alternating Nodes

Man How Do You Do It Man It Looks Beautiful I Wish I Could Do That

19. HappyHappyHighGuy

20. HappyHappyHighGuy

New Hempy soil hybrid

This pair of clones was just planted and switched to 12/12

[​IMG]

Left plant: 100% perlite

Right plant: The bottom res is filled with perlite and the rest of the bottle is MG Organic Choice soil with a bit of perlite mixed in for drainage

I'm using the same nutes on both plants - 50% strength PBP Grow the first week or two of flowering, then 50% strength PBP Bloom for a couple weeks along with HPK bloom booster, then 100% PBP Bloom and HPK for the remainder of flowering. I use straight water the final week before harvest.

I expect the soil plant to do better initially, but want to see how they compare at harvest time.