horse manure

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Grown in Tx., Aug 29, 2009.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I have a horse so i got plenty of it:shocked: , my q is if i mix it with a good top soil how much should i mix in with the soil, and will i still need to add extra ferts:icon_scratch: ? I will be growing indoors.

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

To be safe, animal manure needs to be put through a curring and fermentation process. I do not put any mammal anythings into my compost because they can spread diseases that we can get. This is not to say it can not be done, but it has to be composted for a while to be safe.

3. Grown in Tx.

I have a pile of it that has composting for a while, it is starting to "ashed"over

4. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Ya i would not use un sterilized shit. I would use hypox cow shit

as its been sterilized to kill pests, weeds, and disease

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Raw uncomposted manure is a bad idea. Compost it then mix it in. Hit up HerbSparky for advice.....he's got this "shit" dialed.

cheers,

6. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

aweh horse shit!!!

my friend has mules & after it sitts for season iuse it on my vegatable garden bot i spread it in the fall but it works great & cant be much diferent than a horse but you dfinitlyneed too let it compost

make 2 piles & use theone from last year..

i went to crocket high in austin, round rock high and sam rayburn in pasadena talk about humidity killing you ..

be carefull my budy got 10 years for 2 plants & lost the family homestead of 145 years cause some dude who was tresspasing beat his girl up so bad it put her in the hospital ... because he snitched on a dangerous drug manifacturer he got off on a domestic and got probation

remember what the sings and tv cmetials all say

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS :bong2: :passit: :fly:

7. Grown in Tx.

DAMN that is messed up.

but thats kind of why i dont have anything going right now. i had a couple of friends find out:icon_confused: , told em i just wanted to see if i could, one time sort of deal.

but its been a few months & about time to start it back up:fly: