Hourglass..

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Apologies for not hollering at this site lately. Having some medical issues to not want to deal with at the minute...taking a LOT out of me..

As creepy as this sounds, I was wondering if you folks knew a master glassblower who could make a functional hourglass bong?, if cleaned out or whatever, would work to keep time...I know I'm asking a lot..lol...but let's try it.

My kids would like to hang out with me 30 years from now when they're playing trivial pursuit or whatever,, haha

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Let me ask. I know a lot of glass blowers.

Are you looking for something that allows you to use it as a bong while keeping time? Or do you want it to only function as one or the other?

I think that a bong for table games would be awesome! You could add a swivel to the bong and have it function as both with some creativity!

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

don't know any glass blowers but I hope all is getting better.

4. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Using it as an urn?

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sorry to hear about troubles. :wtf?:

The Glass Tree in Missoula. I heartily recommend these guys. They can do pretty much anything you want and the prices are really reasonable. The best part is you're supporting a group of apprentice artists learning the craft.

Check them out. Their Facebook page has better info than the website.

http://www.theglasstree406.com/home.html