howdy all, thumbs are black and plants are green

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blackthumbs, Dec 26, 2009.

1. blackthumbs

blackthumbs Germinated

High everyone, thought I should introduce myself. I'm Blackthumbs and have been around for quite a long time in the growing comunity but am knew to the site, been looking to find a new place to call home. My original hangouts have all dissappeared with time and I really haven't found a place to feel at ease at since. But never the less I do like what I'm seeing here and hopefully I will be able to contribute for you all in a positive way.
    As of late I'm still crusading for medi patients that still have no legal access for thier needs. So I spend a lot of time teaching people how to grow and stay below radar until thier states catch up with the reform movement. I have been growing now for over 30 years combined so now I spend more time playing with new techniques and technologies looking for new and more efficient ways to get consistant results that anyone can be proud of without the lifetime of growing to get it.
    Peace out,
    BT

2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

:welcome: to :GK: BK :wave:

Lot's of good people here that are eager to learn different growing techniques, and happy to share their tried-n-true info.

Make yourself at home. :redbong:

[​IMG]

3. CharlesGibson

CharlesGibson Custom User Title

Welcome Black thumbs.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to GK-Bud

5. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Fuck off and I hate you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

resident Psychopath sorry, I kid. Love you and welcome with open arms......

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Sup thumbs, welcome:passit: :welcome:

7. Enemyace

Enemyace Germinated

Hi Blackthumbs,:welcome: I'm new on the site and a rank amateur as a cultivator. Me, I dunno nothin', see?:rofl: Naw, really, I think it's best to assume I know nothing and need to learn everything. Hope you enjoy your stay. :smokin:

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Welcome BT. Nothing but a bunch of stoned out laid back hippy/accountant/militant/separatist/anarchist/leftist/rightist nothing in common cept growing folks hanging out around here.

Sure you'll fit right in. cheers,

9. Enemyace

Enemyace Germinated

I used to be a hippy, then I went underground so nobody could tell I still am.:smokin:

10. ResinRubber

:wink: :thumbsup:

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You forgot 'FatAss Trucker' :lmao:

12. ResinRubber

Oh yeah! You mean the fat ass goatee wearing going on a New Year's diet trucker? Seems his ass got so big eating Christmas cookies while watching Glen Beck that I'd though it would be better not to call attention to him.

[​IMG]

13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Welcome Thumbs. :wave:

Hey....where'd you get my picture Res? :icon_scratch:

ResinRubber likes this.
  14. SoloFlyer1

SoloFlyer1 Keep Smyelin

*Welcome to GK Thumbs!*

:fly:

15. Mr.Armbong

Mr.Armbong Germinated

Welcome bt!!

Enjoy your visit, and props to you for bein' years ahead of the curve with medical marijuana. When Reagan was elected, you probably thought the legalization movement was dead, huh?! Mr.Armbong

16. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

:-welcome-: glad to have you!

17. SidVicious

SidVicious Developed Alternating Nodes

Welcome!!

:-welcome-: This place is the best!!

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Welcome home boy :affro: and im very sure ull be pleased with the ppl here at GK!!! Were here to show r stuff and help when asked. Other than that, What RR said! lol:-welcome-: