ISIS

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Sep 18, 2014.

1. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

Been on the waiting list for a new Keltec PMR-30 22mag for a long time, seems like forever...

kel_PMR-30.jpg

/monthly_2015_12/kel_PMR-30.jpg.07b768b3b3cd4701855673347b8524d6.jpg

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

They got the built lowers at great prices these days, a few years ago they were high priced when everyone thought the bans would go thru.

GIT: Are you going to get a roll pin on your lower? Guys in military I know always put them on theirs. I need to get a couple. Lowers are super easy to build/work on.

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

4. Justcheckingitout

Sweet set ups there skunky, you will love the quad rail and the folding battle sights are worth every penny. I got the Daniel defense rails and the troy folding battle sites they are expensive than others but they're good quality.

5. skunky

Just found the mossberg local for $562, $617 after all fees. Think I'm going to do that. Give me extra for upgrades. Redo the trigger, probably a magpul stock, probably a 4 MOA optic of sometype. Just something for a decent starting base.

6. Justcheckingitout

Thats a sweet price.

7. skunky

Yeah though it only comes with a basic carbon steel barrel and the M&P is a chrome lined barrel.... Got to look around at parts and such before making a decision. LOL

8. Justcheckingitout

just dont do alot of long rappid fire burst. Chome lined are made for machine gun fire mainly. You can always pick up another barrel down the road.

9. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Mossberg, radical fireams and S&W make reasonably priced basic ar for under $600, I'm building one so I can put in better parts like a roll pin, slick slide upper, melonite coated barrel and NBIX coated parts kits and end up with a good reliable rifle at the baseline price of $640 before optics, magazines and taxes. Plus I'll know the rifle inside and out, this will be my first ar. After I get this done, I have plans on an ar pistol with a 7.5 inch barrel. That should be a fun gun to shoot!

10. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Wow, once you get gun guys talking about guns... :roffl:

Back on topic (sort of...).

I don't really want to rag on other people's religion and I"m sure that not all of them are bad, but it does seem that where there are large populations of Muslims bad things happen. I cannot think of a single country that has a Muslim majority that I would want to live in.

It seems Sweden has had some problems lately with inviting in an unchecked number of Muslims. Here is the latest:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/chilling-notes-threatening-beheadings-of-nonmuslims-posted-through-letterboxes-in-sweden-a3138351.html

11. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

honestly they need to split up Iraq and Syria...give all the little bastards their own country under the condition before they have borders, anyone that wants to leave is allowed to leave. Then contain that shit like a dirty diaper, if it starts leaking out...get rid of it and start wiping asses.

but yes, the migrants....seems funny that they go to other countries in search of a better life, but then demand the countries turn into the ones that they left.

Seen a supposedly moderate muslim being interviewed after Paris, he said the french should really do more to allow muslims to practice their faith and complained that France is a secular country....I'm thinking to myself, you're a fucking immigrant dude, you are there by choice, you knew that before you went...WTF go home then.

12. Grown in Tx.

the problem is they don't just want to occupy a new country, these fuckers are after a muslim world. The Quran states if they are not Muslim kill them unless they denounced their GOD or paid the toll(they have a fancy name for the fee I can't remember.) I will dis all over that sort of religion. You want world domination you should be exterminated like rats.

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

One of the reasons I read UK news. Half this shit never sees the light of day in a US news source. All we get is "Trump vs Hillary? Who's the biggest liar?" or "Boy makes gun out of soap and gets expelled" It's like we live in a perpetual news blackhole as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

In my mind these fucking zealots need to be exposed. Find out who they are and publish names, photos and addresses. The public will deal with true dangerous fuktards much more efficiently than any policing.

There's a reason the white racist supremacist motherfuckers don't grow to any real concern. It's because we out them. They are openly criticized and ostracized by the community. Why we don't do the same to religious bigots and zealots preaching the same message is beyond me. Add in that many countries want their people to accept more folks like that into their country? Wtf?

14. skunky

I don't completely buy into that. That's essentially every religions goal and they talk about converting others and killing off those in opposition. While yes many more violent extremist from that group right now. Though every religion says the same. They all say to kill those who don't believe or worship false idols/gods. If you read through the old testament there is plenty of that. Then same for the Torah, and the Dharma both Hindus and Buddhist use refers to all non believers as demons and barbarians. Even Ghandi accepted that such deaths were justifiably moral. Point is what's contained in all faiths religious doctrines is really no better than the other. Hell there have been extremist monks and as well as still pretty active extreme Judaism groups. It's fucked up people following fucked up old texts and taking them literally, word for word. My whole thing is I don't care who you are, where you are from, what you believe in, if your good to me I'll be good to you. Threaten and endanger my family, friends, or any others because of your beliefs or because you're pissed off and just want to inflict harm, then you're good as dead. Won't go looking to kill someone but won't be preyed upon either. That's my view. I won't judge someone for their religious beliefs but try to end my life over it, you might be meeting your maker quicker than anticipated. LOL Hey JCIO you said you have a spikes AR. How do you like it might buy this one for $1200.... 12399805_552522691579680_1781709263_o.jpeg

/monthly_2015_12/12399805_552522691579680_1781709263_o.jpeg.415ccaa8dc1710f0549542587250ac2b.jpeg

15. Grown in Tx.

Jihad only wants one thing and that's world domination for the Muslim faith, it's fact. There are no Christian or Jewish terrorist organizations that i know of. I don't like organized religion because of their strong political influence. There hasn't been Christians executing non believers since the Salem witch hunting days as far i know. The Christian crusaders way back in the day was fucked up bur civilisation wasn't quite civilized back then.

16. skunky

:BangHead: ooops. Double post.

17. skunky

Oh there out there. Just couple recent example. http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/07/middleeast/israel-right-wing-jewish-extremism/ http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/israel-facilitating-aid-jewish-extremists-150908081548993.html Though yeah Isis and any Islamic extremist is fucked up I just don't believe you can lump everyone into one category because of religion.

18. Grown in Tx.

I see your point, i wonder if they are Jewish extremist or Isreali's pissed and just retaliating? Another attack or 2 here i can almost guarantee there's gonna be reports of American extremist.

19. skunky

LOL That would be a new term. Wouldn't surprise me though. And yeah media definitely manipulates everything. But snyways there are definitely extreme jews that are legitimate and proudly claim their actions, not just labeled by media. Again just craze fucks. Kinda like you brought up the crusades and all the crazy shit that went on. As far as religious extremists they are pretty damn close to the same just a slightly different flavor. Easy way for me to imagine and explain is it's like strolling down the soda isle. Take clear citrus sodas for example, like religion supposed to be the better of the lot. Though still bad. But ehhh. Whats your flavor Sprite, sierra mist, 7-up, generic store brand, or screw it something totally indulgent like big red/mountain dew/grape, or something dark like cola and rootbeer. If that makes any damn sense to anyone other than myself. :roffl

OH!!!! Also, I finally pulled the metaphorical trigger on a new AR. Got an Adams arms gas piston 16" EVO TAC with 15" samson evolution free float quad rail/handguard with CMV melonite barrel as a full upper($666 :icon_confused::lol). Couldn't get a spikes lower so just went with the old trusty PSA with all the Magpul crap(CTR stock, MOE grip and trigger guard) with the magpul MBUS flip up sights all in Flat dark earth and 2 MAGS. Cost $1020, just need some optics.

20. Justcheckingitout

Most christians that follow the new testament dont believe in killing non believers, the old testament use to follow that people who were blasphemers should be stoned to death and things like that. All sorts of stuff back in the B.C days could get you killed with christians.

Skunky: that spikes would of been a good deal. The Adams is a great gun. Their gas piston is one of the best designs as far as keeping the bolt carrier group cleaner. Most lowers are just about all the same mil spec anyways. So the one you got will get the job done. You can always change a few things out down the road. I will have to get a picture of mine here in the next few says.