I've been called a Genius....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by rasganjah, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Congratulations Ras. It's always nice to be complimented for a job well done.:goodjob:

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Congrats...seems like you are doing well for yourself...don't let anyone hate, you know we all would love the same to be said about each of our gardens so congrats again

3. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

How the hell would you know what I do or don't know about Rasta? And I love the irony of being judged by someone calling me judgmental. You're making a judgement of me based on what you've read of my comments on the internet, just like I did about you.

Move out yer glass house.

:passsit:

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Ras Calm down please. Hank said nothing offensive to recieve your Rasta wRath. :eusa_eh:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
  5. Mrgreengenes

If you don't want to deal with him you could always put him on ignore.

That's my advice to you.:smokin:

Just so I'm clear on this for all the members hear at GK.

If hank did something to cause this reaction then I would be saying something to him. He's not the one who blew up ranting and all pissed off.

So Ras take a deep breath and learn to relax. :passsit:

TheApprentice likes this.
  6. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Well I didnt like the sounds rasta comments either but your advise seems good. I have never pulled the plug on somebody before but so I dont have to read this stuff constantly on good threads i think its time to start. I will make it so..................

t6

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That's a bunch of B.S. I don't really care at this point what happens to me disciplinary wise. You're wrong. Hanks an ass, and you allow him to create the friction with me, but I am wrong for defending myself. :wtf?::BushDumb:

:idgaf:

8. Mrgreengenes

There is defending yourself and then there is acting like a :dickhead:, and from what I see and your past blow ups you still have not learned to grow up yet.

I'm fed up with You pounding your chest like it's going to get you somewhere, it will not!

So Ras take a deep breath and learn to relax. :passsit:

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Hey look everyone, its the party poopin lame-o spittin fire and lameflames AGAIN!

Go eat some sushi homie........god your a buzzkill Mr.Hanky!:roffl:

10. Mrgreengenes

I'ts over CC leave it alone please. :popcorn-2:

11. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Sorry man, next time I'll run all my comments by you first, just to make sure everything is cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
  12. Mrgreengenes

It really is sad that I had to shut this thread down because of childish rants.

CC the next time I'm trying to defuse and or stop a problem in a thread I would appreciate you keeping your comments to yourself. Trying to stir the pot with Hank gets you no points. :wtf?:Your just causing trouble at that point.

I have informed the GK members and some of you pesonally that flamming threads will not be tolerated.

The next time a person goes off on someone in a thread instead of coming to a moderator first, WILL recieve a written warning, period!

MGJ's [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.