July Bud picture contest!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, May 30, 2018.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Man that strain sounds great, i got no pics though, a bit early. I will have to go see if they got em for sale.

2. Member Submissions

Member Submissions PM me with your entries!

The contest is one week away guys. We have some pictures submitted already. Lets get ready for a good contest! Prizes be a Vape pen and seeds to the first place winner. Submit your entries to Member Submissions in a PM

Herb likes this.
  3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

What kinda vape pen you talkin' bout there Hoss? smoking Banana

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Vapor Brothers has generously offered up one of their VB 11 pens for our little show..
    vb11-evod-pens.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Herb likes this.
  5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

This one will have the upgraded duel ceramic heater with the extra deep well! It hits good!
    555CCDA3-6159-4D31-97FA-C55690B2372A.jpeg BAFB1C4D-8E46-4672-AD76-A9CE0C6BA8D4.jpeg

Herb likes this.
  6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I still have my old VapeBros desktop model Webby gave me eons ago. It pretty much sits in the box I built for it now. I love it because it makes the herb taste so good, but it makes the smoke taste like shit when I go back to my glass spoon and fire. Since I smoke quite regular with my spoon...I had to choose a nice glass bubbler over the vape for daily use. Damn shame too. I do break it out on occasion though when I want a nice flavor hit.

7. Member Submissions

Member Submissions PM me with your entries!

Sorry guys. I'll have the contest up and running tonight. Life got in the way.

Herb likes this.