Kush

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by dursky, Feb 22, 2009.

1. dursky

dursky Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey Guys, I was thinking of growing a Kush strain and was wondering if anyone has grown a good one.. strong.
    Thanks D.

2. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Ya can't go wrong with any Kush in my opinion.

3. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Go with that strain that's OG Kush x G13(male)

4. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

from seed I would go with sensi's hindu kush or mr.nice masterkush x skunk

5. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Mk-ultra

I believe that cross is called MK ULTRA! Killer from what I've heard!

GFam:smokin:

6. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Indeed hence my name MK Guy.............Fucking awesome strain. The kind of shit that if taken care of right will leave you thinking that was the best weed I've ever smoked.........

Why doesn't TH Seeds get any mention on this site? I dont work for them in any way but they have awesome strains available. I think I paid 120 bucks for ten seeds pricey in all but very very worth every last penny

7. dursky

dursky Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey MK they do look good.. do you remember how many germinated and how many females did you end up with??

8. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

I had 2 males and 1 that didn't pop 7/10.

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

The MHay Ultra I grew sucked ass. No smell, no flavor besides hay/grass. Definetely not an OG Kush cross. Period.

The Buku blew giant donkey dicks too.

Now on the flip side I have seen some people with good reports, so I don't know what to think. All I can say is they both sucked really bad. I have had better results with mexi brick seed.

Also, the Dutch kushes are different from the kush mountain range, not to be confused witht he "cali kushes" that everyone screams about.

Oh and heres some food for thought...

How can it be OG Kush x G-13 ?

G-13 is supposedly a clone only female from University of Mississippi. There is no such thing as a g-13 male.

So unless the G-13 is a cross too, there is no way to produce standard m/f seed from these cuts.

BTW - I do like THSeeds on the whole. I have grown some nice strains from them. But IMO they screwed the pooch on the MKU and BUKU. At least the packs I got, maybe they reworked or fixed the line since then?

10. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

I heard that the MK-Ultra really varied from pack to pack. The breeders didnt bother to stabalize the strain enough.. I got lucky because my MK-Ultra is a very fruity smelling, high trich production and a large yielder..

Of the 7 females I had there was several distinct differences between them. Good point on the califoria kush craze.... people are buying the name if you look at the seed banks most are listed as a sativa... From my time spent in the Hindu-Kush mountanous region of Afghanistan the Cannabis is definetly Indica. I've got some beans from there that I was going to start a few weeks ago but decided to wait until I finish my Deathstar.

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Man so the burmese kush(BUKU) is trash? That sucks because the pics on their site look amazing. Heard anything about the kushage?

12. Useless

Yea the BuKu I did blew ass.

Long, stretchy plants, flowered for 11 weeks indoors and they still werent done. Threw em outside to finish and went 4-5 more weeks. Buds were total hay, no high what-so-ever.

Heard mixed things on the kushage. Gotta find the right pheno...

13. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

I'm considering picking up some Rambo seeds. Wanna do an outdoor grow this year and its hyped for the points that I want to hear

Anybody have experience with Rambo

14. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

That seems to be the concensus with all of TH Seeds stock...

15. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Even the "OG BUB"?

I'd always figured that some day I'd grow out THSeed's Bubblegum supposed to be an IBL...figured it'd be stable.

I've been looking at the BuKu too... still don't have a new smother so I'm not buying anytime soon I didn't see any argument's on Smarmy's recommendations.

I'd kill (ok, not a human, but something) for a good Kush mum:smokin:

Sorry for the thread jack...back on topic, I won't soon forget the 1/8th of "Purple Kush" I got about a year ago...I'd smoke a one hitter and be good for hours...just kept going and going...

Peace

Grat

16. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Sensi usually has some pretty good stuff, as does mr. nice. Haven't really heard anything bad.

I guess instead of the buku we just need to get our hands on a G13xburmese cut. :icon_scratch: I think I know where to get one...:fly:

17. Useless

Im smoking some G-13xBermese from the cut you speak of right now...heh heh heh....

18. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

That is exactly why you don't hear much about them on here. To pricey. Most of us know that to get great strains, one does not need to spend that much. Although some of us still do....Me included. I haven't paid over $80 for a strain.

19. BC Kid

BC Kid Begun Flowering

I just started some Titanium seeds, kush and fucking incredible. Not sure how they will end up but they say its a really nice easy grow.

20. Joe King Park

Joe King Park Auto-Pilot Grower

Dinafem O.G Kush Feminised

Not One Hermie Or Male

Great Smoke

JKP