Lemonberry & Girl Scout Cookie under Indus LEDs

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ducrider, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Thanks All!

The business end of things.. 3 50" bars 16" O.C. capped with a single 40" bar over 30ish SQ.FT.

[​IMG]

and the group of ladies at 8 weeks.

[​IMG]

Cheese with 2 weeks to go.. mmmm can't wait for this one to be ready :)

[​IMG]

2. ducrider

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Very nice, Duc!

4. Tiger Shark

Tiger Shark Profoundly Deep

Yup. Real nice.

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Holy moley those are nice, and nice set up!

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok I got a question, the new light bars. Looks like you are getting a good deep footprint, did you post the light info somewhere here?

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Verrrrry tasty looking Mr. Duc.

8. ducrider

JCIO, I'm sure the info's floating around here somewhere but they're Indus light bars sold by Rapid LED. http://www.rapidled.com/indus-40-by-rapid-led/ Running the lights 18-20 inches above the canopy I'm seeing sufficient light penetration to produce usable buds with just about zero popcorn about 12-16" down from the average canopy height. I'll take some measurements later this evening when I'm tending but I think 12-16" is a good number. bud density and tricome production is outstanding!

One thing with the LEDs tho is that you need complete coverage over the growing area and little to no light is really reflected back from the sides because the narrow footprint of the lights, which in turn allows them to penetrate so far down into the canopy. Not sure how my set up would compare to an HPS but I suspect it'd take 3-600s to cover the same foot print, give or take a bit.

9. ducrider

one of the AK-47's I took down last night, nice solid nugs top to bottom with no more than 2-3 shot glasses worth of popcorn.

[​IMG]

AK47 at the chop just shy of 9 weeks in.

[​IMG]

10. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Wicked looking bud, Duc. Nice haul .

:thumbs-up:

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

ducrider, :not-worthy: The power of LEDs :coolbounce:

12. ducrider

dark arts & cheese.:redbong:

[​IMG]

13. ducrider

I heart Cheese!

[​IMG]:roffl:

14. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

nice looking girls...and the photos, getting all artistic on us :rofl: really lovely looking girls, and yes, leds are good. i'd switch out all my hps if i could

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

So you went to Star Wars a few times this week I see?

16. ducrider

:jj: Thanks Nip.. slowly honing both crafts don't you know. I'm actually working on a short series of canna photos printed on metal for this years Arts & Music festival so I've been bringing the girls to the studio just before trimming. Plus I heard JCIO is bringing his A game to this months contest so I figured I'd better step up the photo quality a bit to keep up. :idea:

shooting for another midpack finish :roffl:

Res,, no Star Wars for my but I think the Grandkids have been at least twice... just finding my groove & playing with light. :)

17. ducrider

Took down the second cheese plant tonight.. from the heft of the tub of buds I going to say she'll give me 3 zips of solid buds. The two Blue Widow's and the Chocolate rain will be coming down this weekend at 11 weeks. There may be photos...

Here's tonight's Cheese.. looking might fucking tasty mates!

[​IMG]

18. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Oh how precious!!! :kidding: The Duc has a little creativity!! Good job on the buds and the photos there dude!.:good job:

Just might have to sneak out with the kid's Nikon and take a couple shots to see if I can still hang with the big boys.

Be Cool, CG

19. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Ducrider, looks like you got those plants dialed in!! Buds top to bottom! :not-worthy:

20. ducrider

Took the Chocolate Rain tonight after 10 1/2 -11 weeks of flowering.. I've gotta say while it's a lovely smelling plant she's bitch to trim compared to the others.

[​IMG]

And the two Blue widow girls that I ran out time to trim & had to hang because it too me soooo long to trim the chocolate rain. :redbong:

[​IMG]