LM's First Grow- Pic Updates

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by lukesmommy, May 22, 2009.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I have never tried PPP, but I've heard some good stuff so I'm psyched. I ordered 5 fem GHS White Rhino, 10 Nirvana Northern Lights Pure Indica, and got 5 PPP free from Seed Boutique. I have ordered from Dr Chronic also and had success.

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Juggalo... Yeah, i don't think i've ever heard of the PPP freebie til i asked on here about it, but i'm sure it's a good strain.

Can't wait to start grow number two!

Pics from week 10 coming soon... still have the "mickey mouse" plant in flower and 3 other small, yet very sugary, little ladies growin...

Peace

-LM

3. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Hell Yeah!

I LOVE those macro shots LM, wish I could get ones that good...I got one great one one time, but probably never again...pure luck...

But yours...GOOD STUFF!

I'll repeat skunk, kind of...HOW GOOD DOES IT FEEL!

Congrats!:thumbsup: :fly:

4. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Nugg! Appreciate it!

So here we are, have some more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and there are more in my gallery!

Thanks for all of your support, GK!!! You guys are awesome!

Peace

-LM

5. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Exellent work LMommy.... ;)

GREAT WORK there for your FIRST ever grow!? :bigok:

Thats Fantastic work, especially for rist timer!!!? :ponder: lol:icon_scratch: (FIRST time yea?)

Anyway, Lovely Frosty Lil/Big Nuggets there:smokin: :smile: , and maybe even a few good entries for BOTM LMommy? lol...:ponder: :wink:

TBTH, thats one of the BEST 1st initial grows ive saw to date, ya got the temps right, the SET-UP right, the Circulation bang-on the Feeding Bang-on, timing of HARVEST, EVRYTHING really!(even if it took a lil adjustments or w./e, here n there!?!?)

GREAT WORK LM...:much Props for this here grow! :thumbsup: :pimp:

:pimp: WORK LM.... :jjL:

Congratz LM,

UrBigBuddie........... :pimp: :potleaf: :pimp: :jj:

6. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Very nice LM, was that all fluros you used?

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks UBB! Yup, my first grow! Def not my last either!!!

Peace

-LM

8. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey SG420! Thanks! Yup, I have a lightbox and 4 fluoros in the atrium... Next time i hope to have a better setup though.

Peace

-LM

9. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Timber!!!

Hey Guys n Gals! Well, I'm chopping "Mickey" down this morning and one of the other lil ladies as well...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the lil gal...

[​IMG]

...and then there were two!

Peace

-LM

10. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

POST Chopping...

Here the 2 newest are Chopped:

Little Lady

[​IMG]

And BIG MOMMA

[​IMG]

And her HUGE cola... after a "haircut"

[​IMG]

Thank you again- all of GK- even the a-holes who didn't think i could do it!!! j/k, I appreciate EVERYONE's help and advice on my first grow!!! 2 more ladies left to be chopped sometime later in this week...

Peace to my GK Fam...

-LM

11. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

Congrats LM!

That's one hell of a first grow, wish my buds looked like that the first time around.

Glad to see ya got the good knack for it, keep up the great work. Now ya just gotta be patient until ya can :bongin:

12. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks WG!!! Luckily, i have already begun the curing process on the first go round of timbered planties, so smoke i have! And decently good, and delish at that!:bongin:

I feel like a little kid again when i talk about it- it's such a great feeling to be able to bear the fruits of my labor, so to speak...:animbong:

Thanks again all!

-LM

13. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

the last hoo-rah!

Well, here it is GK- my last set of pics for my very first grow... Thank you again to all who posted advice, kind words, and assistance over the last few months. Here ya go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and for the finally:

[​IMG]

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my first grow show!

Peace

-LM

14. tattooking

tattooking IN FULL FLOWER

LM I'm using flouro too and my girls are doing just fine. I'm running 6 4foot coolblues and 2 CFL'S and it seems to be working. I GOT BUDZ! Anyway nice first grow!

:passit:

15. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks TatKing! Ya, i know my dry yield won't be the best, but all in all, it was a successful grow!

Continued Success to you,

-LM

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Every grow is a success.

Nice job :thumbsup:

Now you need some light!

17. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I'm workin on it, Mr A!!! Got a PM from HC yesterday about a freebie cabinet, gonna go pick it up with my big bro tomorrow... then construction on the NEW cab begins!!!

What lights are recommended for the next grow? I'm gonna check out ebay and craig's list before i buy brand new ones...

Any suggestions?

-LM

18. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

lights...?

I was just on Ebay checkin out some lights/lighting systems... No one ever responded about the lights, so I'm gonna ask one more time... ANYONE?

I'm planning on having 10-12 ladies goin for the next grow, if that helps.

Thanks

-LM

19. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

10 - 12 flowering at once? How bigs this cab going to be?

Tell me the size of the grow you intend and ill tell you what size light ;)

20. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Your plants look great LM, It feels good don't it

As far as lights, depends, I personaly have a 400 watt HPS that I use for flower only, no more than 6 plants at a time. I only grow for personal so I don't need a big setup. I do however wish I woulda bought a 400 w/cool tube woulda helped with the temps but I'm gettin that dialed in with ventilation and such.

I got mine from HTG supply on ebay or you could go to their website and order there, funny thing is I didn't worry about using my credit card when buying from them.

Peace

Grow On