Master kush grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Grown in Tx., Mar 14, 2011.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:nopics:

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

What Mra said.

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Yeah, I know. Like I said the internet was the first to go when I got laid off, I took pics today, but can't upload 'em yet. Give me a few more days

4. Grown in Tx.

She's still puttin on weight, alot more than I thought she would during final flush. I took all the small stuff off the bottom of her and did a quick dry yesterday. 3-4 hits and i'm pretty good:bong-2: . I got some pics waiting be uploaded. The 2nd is growing really fast, everyday I can tell the difference in the size of the flowers.:flyy:

5. Grown in Tx.

Gonna chop her down tonight. She filled out nice, probly only get about 25g off her but thats some nice bud to have. The small shit on the bottom was taken off at week 7 quick dried and that was pretty strong. 3 hits i'm high, 4 i'm stoned. So I am really looking foreward to fully matured and a proper dry and cure. Yes I have been taking pics, i'll take more tonight of the harvest. It's still gonna be another week or so before I can post them.

6. Grown in Tx.

I called it pretty good, I got 27 grams off of her. This stuff is damn good. Very intoxicating. I'll have the internet back in a couple days. I'll post pics as soon I can.

7. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

I run Master Kush as one of my staple plants. It;s a beautiful aroma and smoke. dwc got 'em big too.:thumbs-up:

8. Grown in Tx.

I got 8 freshly rooted clones about to go into veg in a few days. Trying to decide on how to grow them. I kinda like the 2 bucket dwc I have been using because of the ease of changing the nutes, I mean lift the 3 gal plant bucket out of the 5 gal res bucket and put it in the fresh 5 gal bucket. I want to try the rdwc useless was talking about a while back. Still not sure. I got the internet back, so I can post some pics this evening.

9. Grown in Tx.

finally some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post more tomorrow, :passsit:

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

lookin pretty good man...

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That's a nice little plant.:thumbs-up:

12. Grown in Tx.

[​IMG]

fresh cut top cola

[​IMG]

fire it up, its dried and smokeable.

I got more pics but y,all get the point. the 2nd gen is gonna go for 10 weeks.

13. ScottyG420

I got Master Kush going DWC. It's the biggest plant I've even grown and it's only 3 weeks into flowering. It looks like it gonna be a monster. I dont have a camera except this iPhone. I don't know how to upload photos from it to my PC. If I figure it out, I'll put up some pics.

GITx- Have you found your MK be kinda slow? I have one in week 3 that's budding out very well, and you can see they are gonna be very large buds. However, it look likes it wants to take every bit of 9 weeks to finish up. I also run Bubblisciuos and it's frosting up by week 4 and the buds are already getting big and dense. The Bubb is more of a heavy feeder though. I've found the MK to be a pretty resilient strain. But I can tell I'm gonna have to leave this MK plant alone as much as possible and let her do what she needs to do. I'm very impressed with her. Interesting smell. So far it's a lil bit musky. We'll see as she matures.

14. Grown in Tx.

Yeah scotty, I noticed growth spurts, like it grows a couple days and stops for a couple days. This last plant had a 10 day flush that took it a couple days into week 9, all the hairs wern't red yet but they changed colors during the drying and cure. The 2nd gen plant Is a short bushy thing that prob has atleast an oz on her now at week 8, I am gonna take her to 10 weeks I don't think 8 weeks was enough time for the taste and such. I'll see if its fully matuerd at 10 weeks. I read somewhere that you look for 80% red hairs, and the crystals should turn amber as well 8 weeks had like 10% red with milky colored crystals. The shit was the bomb but I don't think the taste and smell of it fully cured was right.

15. ScottyG420

:roffl: Hah hah...that describes my girl to a T.

Thanks for this info sharing it with me bro. Is it cool if I have some questions about these MKs? Maybe I could ask you about what your experience with them has learned ya. Would that be OK with you?

I've grown quite a few strains and I understand this one the least....and I've been growing it for months. Plant after plant....low yield, not much a scent. But this one is mad healthy and it's feeding heavy now. :thumbs-up:

16. Grown in Tx.

Hey scotty, if I can help you i'm glad to do it. This will be the 2nd m.k plant for me to harvest. The first one had 90 to 100 deg temps and was pretty forgiving, this next one has been in front of the a/c and man the girl has frosted up big time, i mean almost all the fan leaves have the crystals (i can never remember the name for it) on them. I mean the stems look fuzzy. I think i'll get around 1.5 o's off a 10 inch tall plant

:flyy: ........amazing.........

17. Grown in Tx.

So I went to take a sample of the 2nd gen last night. Figured I would take a skimpy little lower branch, since I am about out of smoke. Man there was no skimpy little branches. The whole plant is bud! I would say that 95% of all branches are covered with bud. The branches that should skimpy ar like 1+g buds that stayed close to the main stem. there must have been no stretch happen at all. Like I said it stayed real short.

I guess I was just seeing the plant, not really looking at it. The main stem is bud all but the bottom inch or 2, and every branch coming off that are bud all the way. The fan leaves have so many tric's on 'em, I cant wait to make some hash with this stuff! I didnt have the camera with me last night when I was in there, but I will post pics this evening after the lights come on. I need to post some pics of the pond dirt outdoor grow too.

18. ScottyG420

MKush

How old is this one that's all snowy? I hope mine turn out to develop those frosty buds. I just started it in week 4 nutes today. Right now it's big and budded, but there is NO trich development on this plant. Maybe the bulk of development will happen in the last 3 weeks. I've had some that really took off on weeks 7-9 or 8-10. Hopefully it will turnout this was. Right now I only have the one in flowering, but I'm moving 2 more into the flower tent tomorrow.

19. Grown in Tx.

That one is at the end of week 8 started the final flush last night. she started really gettin frosty around week 4

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Can't wait to see your pics.