Maximum Yield Indoor Gardening Expo

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by indoorherbs, Jul 19, 2011.

1. indoorherbs

indoorherbs Germinating

I'm trying to find someone who went to the expo this weekend in San Fran. I can't find much about it online except a few things and it's hard to believe.

So if anyone went can you answer this for me? Was Maximum Yield really having people thrown out of the Expo for talking about MJ? I heard they brought in plainclothes cops to make sure no one said "marijuana" and to throw them out if they did.

I thought California was supposed to be cool. What happened to MMJ being legal? Freedom of speech? WTF?

2. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Well, my friends who run Gavita and Lumatek were there, along with a few others. Haven't heard anything about the coppers, but I'll ask.

3. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

LMAO that is hilarious. A magazine that would have no following if it wasn't handed out for free at grow shops who's major buyers grow marijuana. When you search for any type of grow light or style of growing and nothing but weed forums pop up. I don't see the indoor cabbage growers forum banging with thousands of members. What a bunch of pretentious assholes. I hope this is not true...Steelcity

4. vegged

vegged Germinating

LMAO. I was just telling my buddy about this and he had the PERFECT response.

He said "Didn't you tell me that Miracle Grow is going to start selling nutes for pot?"

How f'd up is that? Scotts is openly supporting marijuana growing and Maximum Yield is hiding behind veggies and flowers at their own expo.

There's an article on BigBudsMag about this too:

http://bigbudsmag.com/grow/article/maximum-yield-marijuana-hypocrisy-july-2011

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Good read. Thanks.

Makes me want to find something to replace Botanicare.

6. vegged

vegged Germinating

Well MrAstro, I've always gotten great mileage with Advanced Nutrients. YMMV

7. blue

blue Germinating

Which are the best advanced nutrients to use?

8. oeupdates

oeupdates Germinating

Okay, so I'm at the Maximum Yield Indoor Gardening Expo last Sunday. Me and my buddy are cruising around, getting tons of samples and basically just having an awesome time, right?

He leans over and says, it’s totally stupid they won't admit this is all about marijuana. He doesn't say it loud or anything; he just said it to me.