May Donald Trump's Soul Rot in Hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperMoChombo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Gotta add per.iods. Stops the nonsense

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

So think the US still has any credible bargaining power with our nearest neighboring country? Past Mexican President Vicente Fox. Pretty amazing a world leader did an eat shit vid....it's pretty damn funny too:roflmao:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    SuperMoChombo likes this.
  3. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

To bad this thread turned so toxic, we still could have had a lot of fun with it.. Who was it that said it can't get worse? Nip i think.. Remember when the Kings name was Ronald, the question was, What did he know, and when did he know it? The stock answer was, Nothing, and Never... If the same question were asked of a King named Donald, the answer would have to be , Everything, and Always..
    Nowadays our news world is consumed with what movie mogul was trying to fuck who and when, and who laid down on a 14 year old boy 30 years ago... Who gives a rats ass whether Kevin Spacey would rather suck it than fuck it... I'm still gonna be following King DT to see what he's going to do, and to whom he's going to do it.... We'll be hearing a lot of, please pardon me mister president..

4. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Trump is a DICKHEAD!!!! An arrogant dickhead to be more accurate. The only reason he ran was for the attention and the vision of the power the office could bring him and his family. His 2 favorite words are ME and I. And if any of you poor souls really think he gives a fuck about you go ahead and bend over and find out.
    Be Cool, CG
    ps, How do you tell if Trump in lying (again)? Simply watch for the shit on his lips to move!!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  5. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

In a government operating via "super delegates" and lobbyists as opposed to the will of the people, creating laws with unread and unrelated earmarks, how is it the biggest thing worth complaining about is the puppet face? Engineered public sentiment.

What we call news today is nothing more than entertainment for sheeple, and a tool to be used by those with power to further otherwise questionable ideologies.

mytwhyt likes this.
  6. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man, you're right, I have to agree with everything you said!!! We have a damn lobbyist running for Gov. here in Va. Made millions upon millions lobbing for huge Corps like Enron. Goes into Washington with two huge pockets of money. One for him if he can accomplish the mission, and the other to line the pockets of the right people. Then wants me to believe he'll work for the common citizen.

And yeah, the cable news networks anymore are just a bunch agenda pushers using a few twisted facts and a bunch of BS to lead the weak minded into the darkness.
    Be Cool, CG

mytwhyt likes this.