Medicine Capsules

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by stormtroopertk421, Mar 30, 2004.

1. stormtroopertk421

stormtroopertk421 Veggy Stage

I read GT420's post about putting pot into large medicine capsules. I suppose this topic belongs here in the Medical Marijuana forum because medical users can certainly take their medicine this way. But I, like GT, am interested in doing this for stealth reasons.

Question 1:
    Where can I buy large medicine capsules?

Question 2:
    How fine should I grind my weed to put in the capsules? Does this effect potency?

Question 3:
    Is popping pot pills as effective as smoking it?

2. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

are you sure you read his post thoroughly? after you grind it you have to cook the weed in a double boiler. if you eat 'raw' weed it won't get you high, but THC is fat soluble so when you cook it in butter or oil it is converted into a form that can enter your system through your stomach. popping pills is probably a lot like eating very potent brownies. it takes longer to reach your peak, but often the peak will be higher and lasts longer.

i'm not sure where you can buy capsules.

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Guest

I've seen them online at places where you can buy herbs and supplies for making you own natural remedies. There are lots of them. Try a google search for "gel capsules" or something like that.

4. fgh

fgh A Fat Sticky Bud

you can get gel capsules at any major drugstore(CVC). if you don't find them there, then GNC (mall vitamin store)has them 4 sho'. the come in a box of 50 or 100. it is very difficult but not impossible to find the 1000 box.

5. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

I had trouble finding them too,even at GNC. So i bought a bottle of gensing and emptied the contents.....just takes a little extra time. You can cook the oil on the stove on very,very low heat for atleast 30min then i strain it through one of those reusable coffee filters.Not the paper ones but the plactic ones with the mesh.Then use a dropper and fill up the big half of the capsule,and just put the small half on. One thing to remember is a little oil goes a long way,the more oil you use the less concentrated it is so just use enough to cover the weed